This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 167 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

2 hours ago, jcs said:

The guy acted like a complete dick ran over kicked the ball away then shat himself when tavernier turned to face him deserves the jail for being a shite bag 

Completely agree. I said on my first post after full time he was a baw bag and not the first to have attended Easter Road lately

Whatever happened to banter on here? Is nothing sacred anymore 😔

48 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Completely agree. I said on my first post after full time he was a baw bag and not the first to have attended Easter Road lately

Whatever happened to banter on here? Is nothing sacred anymore 😔

There’s not a massive amount any club can do to stop these things happening. They can deal with it swiftly and hammer anyone that does it, but short of sticking up fences like the 80s or having a moat round the pitch, can you stop one loan idiot?

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

There’s not a massive amount any club can do to stop these things happening. They can deal with it swiftly and hammer anyone that does it, but short of sticking up fences like the 80s or having a moat round the pitch, can you stop one loan idiot?

Snipers on the stadium roof? 

I think that's what is wrong with Defoe........ 

11 hours ago, macy37 said:

But he’s doing such a great job....

Gerrard’s questionable record aside, I find it amusing, and a little bit sad, that John has an Excel document to record all the Rangers Manager’s results. I’d suggest John could maybe do with getting himself a hobby. Or laid. 

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Gerrard’s questionable record aside, I find it amusing, and a little bit sad, that John has an Excel document to record all the Rangers Manager’s results. I’d suggest John could maybe do with getting himself a hobby. Or laid. 

Fairbairn.  One of the great things on this board is the fascination for Rangers.

4 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Obsessed since 1888

You've done it now. It's 2012 they've been obsessed since, remember. 

We supposedly only exist since then. 

You'll be on a list somewhere now. 😉

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

You've done it now. It's 2012 they've been obsessed since, remember. 

We supposedly only exist since then. 

You'll be on a list somewhere now. 😉

Brilliant. Rangers dont exist and yet every other fan hates them. Sevco. Why would people hate them? Big daft ramy summed it up at new year when he said he couldnt sleep and so excited about the old firm game. Then once they got played off the park it was back to sevco again. Brilliant stuff. There is no such thing as a resorectian Unless u are scotty who believe jesus exists but not rangers 

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Brilliant. Rangers dont exist and yet every other fan hates them. Sevco. Why would people hate them? Big daft ramy summed it up at new year when he said he couldnt sleep and so excited about the old firm game. Then once they got played off the park it was back to sevco again. Brilliant stuff. There is no such thing as a resorectian Unless u are scotty who believe jesus exists but not rangers 

Let me put this straight. Yes I couldnae sleep, yes I was excited. Rangers do not exist. There is a new club called "Sevco" who play at the same shithole as the former Rangers FC. Sevco has the same sectarian fan base as former Rangers FC, they were the same strip, and sing the same biggot filled vile songs as former Rangers FC. They are skint as fuck and own the taxman.. we were beaten on the day, won't happen next time..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Let me put this straight. Yes I couldnae sleep, yes I was excited. Rangers do not exist. There is a new club called "Sevco" who play at the same shithole as the former Rangers FC. Sevco has the same sectarian fan base as former Rangers FC, they were the same strip, and sing the same biggot filled vile songs as former Rangers FC. They are skint as fuck and own the taxman.. we were beaten on the day, won't happen next time..

Aye. Rangers fans are sectarian. Not like the angels at cellic park big daft one. U ever been there?

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye. Rangers fans are sectarian. Not like the angels at cellic park big daft one. U ever been there?

I have been to Paradise quite a few times, and yes, also been to that shithole in Govan. This is not the place for this discussion. It's a football thread. Sorry for going off topic..

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have been to Paradise quite a few times, and yes, also been to that shithole in Govan. This is not the place for this discussion. It's a football thread. Sorry for going off topic..

Never witnessed sectarianism at celtic park? (Notice how i dont call it extreme names like u do?). It doesnt exist at ra cellic though. Greatest fans in the world.

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I will banter u. !! Stand on pal. Going to put my weekly donation to mr hill. What u ul to today?

Blackpool at home to Southen Utd

Close to a sell out crowd after the Oystons have departed and on the back of a good win in midweek

UTMP!

🍊🍊🍊