This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 162 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That was fucking shambolic. 2-0 down after 59 minutes and the first and only tactical substitution after 74 minutes. Well done th Accies, fully deserved and never gave up. 

Shambolic for St Mirren as well ☹️

20 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

Vile secretarian singing from Ceptic scum and Lennon hopefully will be hauled up for entering field of play 

HMFC deserved to take something from that but hey ho bent referee

Rentokil hosing down the Roseburn stand now 

HHGH

What was the sectarian singing?

Anything to say about singing about downs syndrome kids or young girls who died of cancer?

10 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Anything to say about singing about downs syndrome kids or young girls who died of cancer?

Only sectarian song I can remember you singing the other week was calling Boyd an Orange Bastard.

Plenty of IRA pish sung by cunts that would have ran a mile from the sight of a black n tan  but that's for another discussion.

17 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Only sectarian song I can remember you singing the other week was calling Boyd an Orange Bastard.

Plenty of IRA pish sung by cunts that would have ran a mile from the sight of a black n tan  but that's for another discussion.

Calling Boyd an orange bastard isn't sectarian. Neil Mcann gets called it too and he went to the same Catholic school as me.

Rangers are the club of the orange order so anyone connected to them, regardless of their religion, will be called an orange bastard (rightly or wrongly).

Same way Liverpool fans call Wayne Rooney a Manc cunt, when he's actually a Scouser himself.

26 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Calling Boyd an orange bastard isn't sectarian. Neil Mcann gets called it too and he went to the same Catholic school as me.

Rangers are the club of the orange order so anyone connected to them, regardless of their religion, will be called an orange bastard (rightly or wrongly).

Same way Liverpool fans call Wayne Rooney a Manc cunt, when he's actually a Scouser himself.

Calling Celtic fans fenian bastards isn't sectarian then? Plenty of Celtic players in the past whoa are in no way Irish/member of the Irish Republican movement have been called that and it's deemed sectarian?

After all, fenian doesn't mean Catholic.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Anyway just watched the winning goal for Celtic, why on earth has Scott Brown got that much space to chip the ball into the box?? There are 2 hearts players about 10-12 yards away from him. Are they still scared of him? Beggars belief that. What is wrong with the rest of the Spl? There's no belief in the rest of the rest of the teams. Bunch of losers.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Fair enough.

I'd say both fans using such terms are a blight on society. Same as Hearts fans singing about Beaty/Browns sister or indeed Celtic fans singing about Rodgers getting shot by a bullet from the IRA.

Sad acts.

Or being up to your knees in Ayr blood?

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Fair enough.

I'd say both fans using such terms are a blight on society. Same as Hearts fans singing about Beaty/Browns sister or indeed Celtic fans singing about Rodgers getting shot by a bullet from the IRA.

Sad acts.

hey you, how dare you leave us sheep out, apparently we have a sectarian problem too 😂

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

hey you, how dare you leave us sheep out, apparently we have a sectarian problem too 😂

I wouldn't say Aberdeen have a sectarian element, but they do have a real scumbag element to their support, it isn't exclusive to Celtic and Sevco, despite what some would have you believe 

6 minutes ago, JECK said:

Anyway just watched the winning goal for Celtic, why on earth has Scott Brown got that much space to chip the ball into the box?? There are 2 hearts players about 10-12 yards away from him. Are they still scared of him? Beggars belief that. What is wrong with the rest of the Spl? There's no belief in the rest of the rest of the teams. Bunch of losers.

It was quite a pass mind you. Shame he hasn't done that more often

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I wouldn't say Aberdeen have a sectarian element, but they do have a real scumbag element to their support, it isn't exclusive to Celtic and Sevco, despite what some would have you believe 

nobody has me believe anything, I know how poorly any support can behave, at every level of football you will find people being cunts but the hatred and bigotry in any club in Scotland is nowhere near the likes of rangers or celtic and its not just about numbers

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Hearts goalie had a coin thrown at him last night as well.

Between ongoing sectarian abuse, and violence, the SFA or SPFL need to step up immediately,  its way beyond a joke now. 

No chance of that, they want it to continue

11 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Vile secretarian singing from Ceptic scum and Lennon hopefully will be hauled up for entering field of play 

11 hours ago, macy37 said:

And they say it’s only a west coast issue eh?

10 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Here’s the problem in a few posts, although far from exclusive to these posters and their clubs.

Deflection, denial and whataboutery.

If anyone wants to make a start in dealing with “unacceptable behaviour” we all need to get our own houses in order rather than pointing the fingers at others.

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Here’s the problem in a few posts, although far from exclusive to these posters and their clubs.

If anyone wants to make a start in dealing with “unacceptable behaviour” we all need to get our own houses in order rather than pointing the fingers at others.

Just like the other day, I wasn't denying anything, I asked a simple question. 

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Its how morons justify their behaviour though. They know fine well what they are doing, but they think its a smart get out clause.

24 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Just like the other day, I wasn't denying anything, I asked a simple question. 

You’re quite entitled to defend the Celtic support against false or trumped up claims.

It often appears though (and this isn’t specifically aimed at you) that fans will jump straight on the thing that’s dubious/doubtful/lacking evidence and ignore the problems that were clear as day.

I also appreciate you hold no responsibility and have no need to apologise for the actions of others because they support the same team as you.

I’ve no idea what the song’s called or what the rest of the words are, but the one that ends with “join the IRA” was loud and clear for a decent spell last night (I didn’t even have the volume up as I’d just put the kids to bed :lol: ).