This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 156 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Listened to it on the wireless.  Stupid laddie doing that for Motherwell.  They should have let Celtic walk the ball in to the net after that one.

I was at Highbury for a Blackburn rovers game many years ago and Chris Sutton scored from a similar situation.

I'm looking forward to hearing his thoughts on it....

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Its funny as fuck watching gumps like rolling hills pretend other clubs have sectarian issues to deflect away from their scum bag support. I think it's safe to say rolling hills is a scum bag too otherwise he'd be condemning it.

I never brought it up VA.  It was a Hibs supporter so why are you blaming me?  I have only commented on what another supporter brought up on here.  You can call me a scum bag all you like.  I won't do like wise as I think that would make me, well a scum bag I suppose.  But I won't lower myself to name calling on here.  Like to stay consistant.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I never brought it up VA.  It was a Hibs supporter so why are you blaming me?  I have only commented on what another supporter brought up on here.  You can call me a scum bag all you like.  I won't do like wise as I think that would make me, well a scum bag I suppose.  But I won't lower myself to name calling on here.  Like to stay consistant.

Shut up min, the act is boring now. 

3 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I was at Highbury for a Blackburn rovers game many years ago and Chris Sutton scored from a similar situation.

Never knew that re Sutton.  It's common sense and an unwritten law.  Is the boy from America or somewhere.  Maybe he genuinely didn't know.  He will know now!

9 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Do you think it is time for Rodgers to go?  He is 1-2 for the Leicester job.  If I was him I would but wait till end of season.  He is destined for a big side again in England.  He has done all he can up here I think.  And he seems ambitious to try for the top down there.  Lennon back?

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You did call someone a loony a few posts back, so you did lower yourself to name calling.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Never knew that re Sutton.  It's common sense and an unwritten law.  Is the boy from America or somewhere.  Maybe he genuinely didn't know.  He will know now!

Goggled it there and my memory is playing tricks on me. Sutton didn't score it but he was the one who played on.

Not bad considering it was 22 years ago mind you

26 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Disappointed in you DD.  Personal insults will only ever mean you have nothing positive to add to a debate.  You can't handle the fact that there are sectarian fans in your own support.  It takes away the self righteousness and that Rangers fans are the big bad wolves.  Not me that pointed it out, it was Hibs fan.  Only commented as is my right on the message board.  Now.  What can you call me this time, or my mum, or my dad.  I have a dog also if you want to resort to that?  Happy Sunday.  You will be looking forward to the Big Walk in Aberdeen this year I take it ❤️

I’ve criticised Aberdeen fans on many occasions on here when necessary, but you can’t seem to respond to anything that gets directed to you on here, just spout pish on a regular basis. 

Edit to add: I hope your dog dies  

Edited by dandydunn

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve criticised Aberdeen fans on many occasions on here when necessary, but you can’t seem to respond to anything that gets directed to you on here, just spout pish on a regular basis. 

What a pathetic excuse for a human you are.

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Hope to meet up with you some time.  You still go to Scotland games I take it?

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You are going to get banners anyway exile.  I would rather see one with a bit of irony/humour than the usual pish.  What happened last week with Kris Boyd and Brendan Rodgers may well turn out to be a good thing as it has refocused us on doing something about it.  It's unacceptable.  I truly think the clubs have to take responsibility now.  The game is getting better and for the game up here to flourish the clubs need to do better.

I see what you mean, but not sure that irony/humour makes it better for those on the receiving end.  

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Poor from them but within the rules I suppose.

I'd rather talk about young Henderson's performance than them. Very impressive. Hell of a free kick from Eduoard as well. Good to see him back among the goals, also with a rare header too.

Looks like a terrific prospect young Henderson, reminded me of Paul McStay.

5 hours ago, Redz said:

The '100%' remark was towards the 'Billy Boy's' accusation.

I wasn't at the game, so the 'Ginger Bastard' version was a guess, as that's the norm.

If it was the other, in no way was I suggesting it was right at all.

Fair enough bud 👍

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

“I hope your dog dies” obviously you think that is acceptable. Pathetic. 

As acceptable as you claiming threats made towards a referee never happened as no one from here has produced a rap sheet for it. Get your head out of your arse, you’re certainly not one that can proclaim to be holier than thou. Muppet. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

As acceptable as you claiming threats made towards a referee never happened as no one from here has produced a rap sheet for it. Get your head out of your arse, you’re certainly not one that can proclaim to be holier than thou. Muppet. 

Nothing has been proven. However it has been proven that you are a turd of a human.

Keep up please.