This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 150 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

8 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I find it pathetic that a grown man (I'm assuming you are an adult) thinks vandalism is funny. Or that anyone would promote singing sectarian songs. 

You obviously enjoy football but are happy to take part in all of the worst excesses of the crowd mentality half wits. 

I don't need to say anymore as your own posts show you up, time and again. 

Who says vandalism is funny? Or is this another one of your famous lies that people talk about?

54 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Who says vandalism is funny? Or is this another one of your famous lies that people talk about?

Terribly sorry. That's what your general deflections and sweeping gives the impression of. 

Being literal, you appear think it's acceptable as you say its OK because Celtic will pay to fix it. 

So you are excusing it. Better? 

It's interesting that I get called a Hun on here but the folk who behave like huns are the self proclaimed GFITY. Perhaps that title needs transferred. What do you think? 

10 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Based on my last visit to the shithole away end at pittodrie, I’m amazed there were 200 that weren’t already broken.

:lol:

I don’t get folk breaking seats whether they support Celtic, Rangers or Motherwell. It’s a ridiculous thing to do...

😂😂yeah the seats in the Todders away end are pretty precarious. Anyone over 10 stone need to proceed with caution . 

Guest faircity
13 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Aberdeen invoiced Rangers for damage to 200 seats after the last game...... I look forward to the tamb outrage on this 

House. 

47 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Terribly sorry. That's what your general deflections and sweeping gives the impression of. 

Being literal, you appear think it's acceptable as you say its OK because Celtic will pay to fix it. 

It's interesting that I get called a Hun on here but the folk who behave like huns are the self proclaimed GFITY. Perhaps that title needs transferred. What do you think? 

I didn't say it was "acceptable" and they probably should be more careful but I do find it pathetic that a grown man (I assume you are a grown man) is still pretending to be so upset about a few chairs being broken 4 days after the game. It's clear that this is only an issue to you because it's Celtic fans.

As for your (hilarious) gfitw patter, I don't know a single person who goes to games and used that shite, or believes it. Only Celtic das on twitter and middle aged women who have dogs called Henrik and Lubo.

Maybe your Celtic mates in the police use it though, but they aren't real Celtic fans either, so my point still stands.

47 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Better than blatantly lying, yes, but you're still talking shite.

Try and stick to what I actually said and not want you want to believe I said to suit your argument, Hunocchio.

8 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Hunocchio.

Not wanting to pick any sides or get in the way of your spat ,   ( i personally do find Renfrew to be one of the least Hunny Rangers supporters on here) 

Thats the first time ive seen that insult...  and it made me smile....quite funny....

Hunocchio  - A hun who Lies...  😉😉

13 hours ago, macy37 said:

Imagine how wee the home support was for they matches. 

They would be true fans, regardless.

The Old Firm was based on which side of the divide you were on.

Let's be honest... the supports are based on hate.

That hate snowballed to an intense rivalry and through numbers became mostly the only chance at honours.

That vicarious need to be associated with winning sucked weak 'fans' from other locations.

The '2 horse race' is endorsed by the League and the media to the detriment of Scottish football.

The minority true fans are the ones that refuse to taint their souls with the idea of 'establishment' teams (and it is they that you superiorly mock).

Give me loyalty over quantity any day.

5 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Seems a bit unfair to penalise Rangers fans for Celtic's vandalism.

Maybe if we treated one half different from the other the penny might drop with these eejits.

Different side of the same coin.

7 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I didn't say it was "acceptable" and they probably should be more careful but I do find it pathetic that a grown man (I assume you are a grown man) is still pretending to be so upset about a few chairs being broken 4 days after the game. It's clear that this is only an issue to you because it's Celtic fans.

As for your (hilarious) gfitw patter, I don't know a single person who goes to games and used that shite, or believes it. Only Celtic das on twitter and middle aged women who have dogs called Henrik and Lubo.

Maybe your Celtic mates in the police use it though, but they aren't real Celtic fans either, so my point still stands.

Better than blatantly lying, yes, but you're still talking shite.

Try and stick to what I actually said and not want you want to believe I said to suit your argument, Hunocchio.

I'm not bothered in the slightest by some wee neds breaking some seats. Nor do I care which team they support. It's arsehole behaviour for anybody. 

It's the blatant hypocrisy of some Celtic fans, like you, who froth with indignation every time a Rangers supporter farts in public yet is pathologically unable criticise the same behaviour in Celtic fans. That's why I keep responding. 

Th GFiTW shite was started by Celtic fans but is now used to lambast. The only people who use it are those taking the piss out of the GFiTW. I'd have expected you to know that. 

I love how you know my mates. I don't remember introducing you to them. Mind you my memory isn't the best on a night out. 

6 hours ago, stocky said:

Not wanting to pick any sides or get in the way of your spat ,   ( i personally do find Renfrew to be one of the least Hunny Rangers supporters on here) 

Thats the first time ive seen that insult...  and it made me smile....quite funny....

Hunocchio  - A hun who Lies...  😉😉

Me too. First time he's made me laugh intentionally. 😁

And least Hunny? Starting to sound a bit Winnie the Pooh there. 😉

26 minutes ago, macy37 said:

No, I’ve seen pictures as have you so I’ll ask the honest question again...how many?

45 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm not bothered in the slightest by some wee neds breaking some seats. Nor do I care which team they support. It's arsehole behaviour for anybody. 

It's the blatant hypocrisy of some Celtic fans, like you, who froth with indignation every time a Rangers supporter farts in public yet is pathologically unable criticise the same behaviour in Celtic fans. That's why I keep responding. 

Th GFiTW shite was started by Celtic fans but is now used to lambast. The only people who use it are those taking the piss out of the GFiTW. I'd have expected you to know that. 

I love how you know my mates. I don't remember introducing you to them. Mind you my memory isn't the best on a night out. 

Would you care to give me an example of a time I frothed at the mouth over Rangers fans behaviour? I think you'll find I rarely comment on anything to do with the daft cunts, other than laugh at them when they get beat or embarrass themselves.

Guest faircity

More to the point, have arrests been made? How many seats have been lifted? ?  Now pass me that extra large pack of kitchen roll so I can wipe the grochel off my chin. 

Im still waiting. Dribble dribble, drool drool. 

Erse. 

41 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why don't u ask kilmarnock? How the feck are any of us on here meant to know? If u are asking me it was enough. But for exact figures contact killie or billy bowie or squirrelhumper ☺

What an awfully defensive answer. I only asked the question. 

16 minutes ago, macy37 said:

In the pictures I’ve seen there’s maybe 8 or around 5% of the amount Aberdeen invoiced the Huns for. Was there more? 

Ya eejit, u realise the board watchers are sitting with popcorn loving it and giving you tims a point for every whataboutery statement u make don't you?  And don't ask me how many you and Scotland Ever more have totalled so far cos I DON'T KNOW!!  😆

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ya eejit, u realise the board watchers are sitting with popcorn loving it and giving you tims a point for every whataboutery statement u make don't you?  And don't ask me how many you and Scotland Ever more have totalled so far cos I DON'T KNOW!!  😆

I don't think I've indulged in any whataboutery, unless they've changed the meaning of it, but I'm happy for you to prove me wrong.