This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 143 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

And Madden's fudishness continues after the game has finished.

In fairness to him he is just applying what is without doubt the most ridiculous law in the game. I would perhaps question whether Broon’s celebration was particularly over exuberant but given a few idiots came over the barrier then he probably had little option. No idea what Weah got booked for, just seemed to be celebrating the win to me unless I missed something. A couple of Kille players did seem to take exception to something though and their reactions to Weah could’ve been worth a yellow too, but surely Madden could’ve just calmed them all down a bit?

Its a ridiculous rule though. He’s just scored a last minute winner in a tough game which his team were barely worth the win. Same thing happened yesterday to Forestieri who got a very late injury time equaliser for Sheffield Wednesday in a derby match.

If these guys can’t celebrate in those curcumstances then we may as we’ll just take all the fun out of football and just ban any type of goal celebration.

It’s a nonsense.

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

From what I seen, most of second half,  no one could’ve complained with a draw. 

Spot on. Broadfoot managed to inject some excitement into a dreadful game. Worst tackle of the day was on McGregor, not sure who by but Madden didn't even show a card....an absolute donkey of a ref.

Rough on Killie but I'll take it 👍

The 2 full-backs were poor and the rest weren't much better. However; that is a great win at a ground we've struggled at recently.

I usually fear the worst after European matches so for us to win away and everyone else in the top 6 to drop points is fantastic. 

4 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

The 2 full-backs were poor and the rest weren't much better. However; that is a great win at a ground we've struggled at recently.

I usually fear the worst after European matches so for us to win away and everyone else in the top 6 to drop points is fantastic. 

I think you're a bit harsh on Hayes there!

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

3 points. I missed the 2nd half, got called into work. No saying a word other than I'm happy with the 3 points. Sounded like a fair resukt from what I saw in the first half. Unlucky Killie.

Jesus Christ man.

Shut the fuck up until you have seen the game at least.

46 minutes ago, Mox said:

Fuck me, that was lucky, eleven horrible performances and yet 8 points ahead and Brown suspended for a couple of games so a great day all in.

Harsh to say McGregor, Hayes and Boyata were horrible performances. Bain or Ajer never done anything wrong either.

Felt we waited too long to make the subs. Would have had Edouard off a lot earlier. We were much more threatening once Burke and Weah came on.

37 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Celtic fans can no longer take the high and mighty stance towards Rangers when it comes to pitch invasions 

We can however all continue to look down on utter wankers like you 😂👍

Edited by slasher

16 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Jesus Christ man.

Shut the fuck up until you have seen the game at least.

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No I won't shut the fuck up. Was I disrespectful? Was I gloating? No. Calm the fuck down. 3 points in the bag. Wether we deserved it or not.

There’s some disharmony in the armchair ranks 😂😂

48 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Celtic fans can no longer take the high and mighty stance towards Rangers when it comes to pitch invasions 

I didn't realise we did. I think we just laughed at them doing it in the race for second place. That goal virtually won us the league, bit of a difference.

Glad to see it has annoyed a few though.