This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 142 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

I'm in the minority of Celtic fans that loves Killie as an away day. Big support, great pies, fairly closeby and even better now that they're playing well.

A win today and it's one hand on the title. We have enough quality after the window to make a few changes if needed be after Thursday, so that's no excuse 

Up the fucking Celtic 

I’m pretty sure we will sit off with 5 across midfield, getting tight about 40 yards out and inviting Celtic to play through us. Out balls to the wide areas to get up the park, so Jones, Burke will need to put in a shift, with both likely to be told to last about 70 minutes. We have missed Findlay and Brophy recently and if our midfield is a no show like the first half at Dens we’ll get pumped.

Edited by killiefaetheferry

93 mins

OH. MY GOODNESS.

What a howler from Colin Doyle! That is a horror show, grade-one, egg-on-face blunder from the Hearts goalkeeper.

David Turnbull's free-kick from the Garuccio red card is tame and heading straight for the stopper from 25 yards out.

It bounces in front of Doyle, and the goalkeeper almost scoops it behind him into his own net. A quite astonishing mistake.

20 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:
93 mins

OH. MY GOODNESS.

What a howler from Colin Doyle! That is a horror show, grade-one, egg-on-face blunder from the Hearts goalkeeper.

David Turnbull's free-kick from the Garuccio red card is tame and heading straight for the stopper from 25 yards out.

It bounces in front of Doyle, and the goalkeeper almost scoops it behind him into his own net. A quite astonishing mistake.

Feel for the keeper. He's actually had a good 2nd half and then this. 

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

Interesting to see Armstrong Oko Flex & Bayo on the bench. Be good to get a look at either 👍

Oko Flex went to the school that my cousin teaches at in North London, reckons he's a player, still really young mind you.

3 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I'm in the minority of Celtic fans that loves Killie as an away day. Big support, great pies, fairly closeby and even better now that they're playing well.

A win today and it's one hand on the title. We have enough quality after the window to make a few changes if needed be after Thursday, so that's no excuse 

Up the fucking Celtic 

HH Tae that.

1 minute ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Seen that. He picked it up to buy a another pie.

I thought when you got hit by a coin these days you had a delayed reaction then dived to the ground holding your face.  Last time I saw that at tynecastle that's what happened.  Boyd never bothered his (big) arse about it.  Good man.