This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 135 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As for Morelos, great player but he's got serious issues and that'll stop Rangers getting big money for him.

Was listening to the radio on the way back from Dens and they said his 2nd was world class.

Imagine my shock when I saw the highlights last night! Our two goals at Dens were better FFS!!

who said that? Kris Boyd?

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As for Morelos, great player but he's got serious issues and that'll stop Rangers getting big money for him.

Was listening to the radio on the way back from Dens and they said his 2nd was world class.

Imagine my shock when I saw the highlights last night! Our two goals at Dens were better FFS!!

Maybe you should stop thinking about Rangers so much kid.  It will be the detriment!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Was an excellent finish, to be fair 

it was decent but not world class, Andy walker practically shot his load everytime Morelos touched the ball last night

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Cannae mind, it was on BBC Sportsound I'm sure so wouldn't have been that fat cunt.

right enough, boyd was on SS being his usual one man rangers cheerleading squad

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

it was decent but not world class, Andy walker practically shot his load everytime Morelos touched the ball last night

Stop the hatred kid.  It doesn't do Scotland any favours.  Your little bee in yer bonnet does nothing to help anyone.  Stop the hate.

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Aye I heard that.

The sooner his contract is up in May, the better.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Stop the hatred kid.  It doesn't do Scotland any favours.  Your little bee in yer bonnet does nothing to help anyone.  Stop the hate.

I know you think you’re being funny, and far be it from to get involved in this crap, but you’re a boring cunt with this crap. Give it up, can’t believe it’s went on for days. 

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye I heard that.

The sooner his contract is up in May, the better.

I’d be pretty pissed off if one of my players was at another game when his own team are playing. He’s taking the team and supporters for absolute mugs. 

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’d be pretty pissed off if one of my players was at another game when his own team are playing. He’s taking the team and supporters for absolute mugs. 

I doubt Kirs Boyd cares, he's landed is post football career dream job, cheering his team and speaking shite on SKY. It just goes to show how completely ignorant SKY are when the best they can come up with is beavis and buthead clones like Commons and Boyd

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I'm happy that he's as far away from Killie games as possible as he's pish.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I doubt Kirs Boyd cares, he's landed is post football career dream job, cheering his team and speaking shite on SKY. It just goes to show how completely ignorant SKY are when the best they can come up with is beavis and buthead clones like Commons and Boyd

Agreed. Can't believe BT are no longer going to have Scottish football after next season.

In the game against Rangers in December Morelos spent the whole game jumping into Berra when high balls were lumped forward by MacGregor. Wasn’t looking at the ball, just jumping into the defender. I’ve genuinely never seen anything like it, he could (and should) have been booked for persistent fouling by about 20 minutes into the game, and then off by HT. Even the BBC mentioned it. Ref did fuck all, apart from comment to a Hearts player that Morelos was ‘a bit silly sometimes.’ Morelos then scored the winning goal from an offside position. Levein complained afterwards, and received a touch line ban for his troubles, despite it being almost word for word identical to a comment made by Lennon for which their was no action taken. On social media fans of other clubs said Levein was whingeing. In many ways, our clubs and fans get the refs they deserve.

Edited by Pool Q

Joe jordan spent his career running in to players. And scoring goals for Scotland. Give me gim back any day. But the wee lovelies on here would rather a nice wee guy who made his lacies were ried and his hair was combed. Fuck that. Give me jordan any day. Remember the wales game? Na. Jordan won the game for us.

47 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

In the game against Rangers in December Morelos spent the whole game jumping into Berra when high balls were lumped forward by MacGregor. Wasn’t looking at the ball, just jumping into the defender. I’ve genuinely never seen anything like it, he could (and should) have been booked for persistent fouling by about 20 minutes into the game, and then off by HT. Even the BBC mentioned it. Ref did fuck all, apart from comment to a Hearts player that Morelos was ‘a bit silly sometimes.’ Morelos then scored the winning goal from an offside position. Levein complained afterwards, and received a touch line ban for his troubles, despite it being almost word for word identical to a comment made by Lennon for which their was no action taken. On social media fans of other clubs said Levein was whingeing. In many ways, our clubs and fans get the refs they deserve.

Morelos told Craig Thomson to send off Peter Hartley at ibrox and applauded him doing so. (having fouled Hartley then feigned injury minutes earlier to get him his 1st booking IIRC)

Steven Robinson got a 3 match ban for comments made to the 4th official.

:lol:

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm assuming one of the reds and penalty was McGregor.  What was the other red?  I assume it was a Rangers player?

No. Lewis Ferguson. 

Although that situation would never have occurred if Madden had done his job right and sent McGregor off when he should have. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. Lewis Ferguson. 

Although that situation would never have occurred if Madden had done his job right and sent McGregor off when he should have. 

I’ve not seen this incident. What should he have gone for?

Just now, macy37 said:

I’ve not seen this incident. What should he have gone for?

Ferguson? He got booked for attempting to go in to McGregor about 10 minutes after McGregor's act of thuggery. I think Ferguson should've been sent off instead of booked.