This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 134 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 minute ago, Blackpool78 said:

The special season ain't happening cos your arse fell out as usual so run along wee man 

My arse didn't fall out of anything, Aberdeen winning or losing doesn't impact my life. 

The special season was never predicted by anyone, you've made a complete cunt of yourself again.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What an utter fucking cock Gerrard is. 

:lol: This all seems to be slighly getting to you, big chap.

Maybe step away for a bit- try to get some perspective.

Its only a game, remember.

Celtic will still win the league and the is no masonic conspiracy to stop them otherwise.

57 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I reckon Madden’s had a pretty good game all in all. 

Aye, can’t disagree. I didn’t really see Mcgregor incident before replay, and actually thought Ferguson was at it to begin with.

Otherwise got most things right, in 2nd half anyway.

Anyway...

What about the mighty Motherwell!

5 league wins on the bounce!

Off the top of my head, we last did that in the mid 90s under Alex Mcleish (as part of a 16/17 game unbeaten run??)

Apparently St Mirren played quite well and were well worthy of at least a draw, but it seems that’s what happens when your at the bottom.

Ive said our seasons over, but maybe the top 6 isn’t out of reach after all??

39 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

:lol: This all seems to be slighly getting to you, big chap.

Maybe step away for a bit- try to get some perspective.

Its only a game, remember.

Celtic will still win the league and the is no masonic conspiracy to stop them otherwise.

No mate, not at all. 🤣

1 minute ago, The White Ceelo said:

Morales needs to be hit hard in the pocket by Gerrard, I bet his one on one miss was still boiling his brain.. I was hoping Rangers would start without him tonight.

He’s been sent off in all 3 games v Aberdeen this season, and let’s be honest could’ve been sent off 3 times i the OF game.

Got sent off in Europe, gets booked every other week for various acts of petulance, dissent, etc. 

Clearly talented, but complete liability.

26 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Any team that attacks Rangers left back position will have a chance to inflict serious chances as Barassic is no better defender than the french military

Outed as going to the pineapple with Celtic players by the sun yesterday, and it’s started already.

😛

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Outed as going to the pineapple with Celtic players by the sun yesterday, and it’s started already.

😛

Nowt to do with religion as we would need to discuss half the team, he was particularly pish tonight, thats all. 

Ps,  All tims are queer, is that better :D

6 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Nowt to do with religion as we would need to discuss half the team, he was particularly pish tonight, thats all. 

Ps,  All tims are queer, is that better :D

Is it not all the Hibees that are gay??

Crazy game at Dens, Killie pummelling Dundee looking for a winner, then being caught out on the break and conceding an injury time penalty which was saved.

2 points from 9 probably ends the dream of challenging for the title, but most Killie fans have never seen us finish higher than 4th so that remains a possibility. 

9 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He’s been sent off in all 3 games v Aberdeen this season, and let’s be honest could’ve been sent off 3 times i the OF game.

Got sent off in Europe, gets booked every other week for various acts of petulance, dissent, etc. 

Clearly talented, but complete liability.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/who-is-the-dirtiest-player-in-the-scottish-premiership-here-s-how-players-rank-in-the-fair-play-table-1-4868638

Interesting read. It shows Morelos record as quite clearly the dirtiest player in the league by some way. 

Not another OF player in the top 20 though. 

11 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I reckon Madden’s had a pretty good game all in all. 

Aye? Missed 2 clear reds and a penalty. 

10 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Thought we just about deserved it. Three great finishes from open play. Morelos needs a good physcaritist.

Brilliant player but a complete moron. 

59 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Crazy game at Dens, Killie pummelling Dundee looking for a winner, then being caught out on the break and conceding an injury time penalty which was saved.

2 points from 9 probably ends the dream of challenging for the title, but most Killie fans have never seen us finish higher than 4th so that remains a possibility. 

Agreed and I still think we've a real chance of 3rd.

We should have had that game dead and buried in the 2nd half but Dundee's time wasting was unreal from about the 30th min onward.

Fuck watching that every week.