This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 132 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

16 hours ago, kumnio said:

Generally Rangers fans think officials are pro Celtic, Celtic fans think officials are pro Rangers, every other teams fan know that the officials are pro Weegie.

Saturdays decisions were outrageous, theres no way that the SFA can think that that is acceptable.

Dallas should be sidelined/demoted for a long time, same for the linesman. The ref at McDiarmid isnt much better, I watched the game and just assumed that Weah was booked.

Defoe should be banned for diving, you could say he anticipated contact and went down, I will call it what it is, he is a diving cheat.

We almost have a title race, theres 4 teams doing very well, and creating a bit of excitement in our game, theres another 3 marooned at the bottom fighting for their lives, it should be exciting, but people are speaking about the refs being at best incompetent, or at worst, and most likely cheats. FFS SFA get it sorted, if they cant do the job, sack them, if you cant replace them here, get foreigners to do the job, they cant allow the same things to go wrong every month.

Good post kumnio. I have watched the defoe one. And to be honest that is the way of the game now. We all watch the world cup and the top players in the world do that now. I agree with u it makes them cheat the laws and con referees. But its not just a scottish thing or english. Its the way of the world now. Go near a forward in the box and look at him the way and you are skating on thin ice. If i was playing for rangers against celtic and got the chance to go down in the last minute to win the game i probably would. Ronaldo with his wink. I  not defending it btw. But some players will do anything to help the team. I did once and it won us the league. I didnt like the team it was against and they were as bad as me. So felt no guilt whatsoever. Thats where we need good refs. At the moment they are not good enough.

18 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Who mentioned what school he went to? Ref's all over the world are demoted if they are shite week after week. Here they seem to get promoted.

Andrew Dallas is a shockingly bad referee regardless of who his father is but he's got himself into the position as a class 1 referee for no reason other than the fact his dad was one and it's an old pals act.

The only folk interested in what school he went to are bigoted idiots like yourself.

Celtiv supporters looked on to it what school a referee went to. Look it up.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good post kumnio. I have watched the defoe one. And to be honest that is the way of the game now. We all watch the world cup and the top players in the world do that now. I agree with u it makes them cheat the laws and con referees. But its not just a scottish thing or english. Its the way of the world now. Go near a forward in the box and look at him the way and you are skating on thin ice. If i was playing for rangers against celtic and got the chance to go down in the last minute to win the game i probably would. Ronaldo with his wink. I  not defending it btw. But some players will do anything to help the team. I did once and it won us the league. I didnt like the team it was against and they were as bad as me. So felt no guilt whatsoever. Thats where we need good refs. At the moment they are not good enough.

Disagree. It's not the way now. I have never seen a Celtic man dive like Defoe. Just because it happens, does not make it the norm. Diving is unacceptable in football. I manage at a high level here in Ottawa, I am a top football manager. I have told my players, "you dive? You are benched". I won't tolerate it. Thank you. BR 1314...

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Disagree. It's not the way now. I have never seen a Celtic man dive like Defoe. Just because it happens, does not make it the norm. Diving is unacceptable in football. I manage at a high level here in Ottawa, I am a top football manager. I have told my players, "you dive? You are benched". I won't tolerate it. Thank you. BR 1314...

I don't know if all, none, or only some of this post is parody. Somebody help me out :lol:

28 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You must have started supporting Celtic after Petrov left.

I for one would like to encourage the SFA in their mission of helping Rangers cheat their way to the title (again).

It makes it all the more hilarious when Rangers manage to be so shite that all the penalties in the world won't make a difference.

More penalties please and may as well just come out and say the rules don't apply to Morelos.