This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 126 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Whats the crack with Aberdeens new hard on for Killie ? 😂

11 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'm happy for Killie's points total...

24 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Think it's the other way around, mate. 

Most Dons fans i know are happy to see Killie doing well.

1 hour ago, stocky said:

Ive noticed that as well.............   do they not like being behind us/them?  

No problem there.

Enjoying the race at the top end.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I said Devlin for a laugh as Aberdeen fans were talking shite about the Boyd sending off.

Yet, we were correct (and the neutrals agree).

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I find it hilarious how he winds you lot up though. Proper frothing at the mouth stuff.

Seems some have to type out things like 'seeth' or similar to try and make themselves feel better when it's hardly ever the case.

16 minutes ago, XB52 said:

great win for Hearts tonight. Tactical masterclass from Levein. 

Hearts have been really unlucky with the injuries they had over last few months to big players, possibly amplified by the loss of laugherty.

Hearts form minus the period Naismith, ikpeazu and Berra were out would probably be right up there....

Guest faircity
10 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Pleasing to see Boydie working Aberdeen fans into a knicker twisting frenzy again. Shinnie took nothing more than a wee tickle, calm doon.

By getting sent off? You sound about as bright as him. 

14 hours ago, XB52 said:

great win for Hearts tonight. Tactical masterclass from Levein. 

The match will be remembered in our House as the First time my wee Fella has ever  seen Killie lose, been following them for a year and a half. Home and Away since he turned 7.(not been to every game tho)

He also has never seen Scotland win, so hopefully that duck will be broken this year..

Hearts were Brutal too watch,,,,,  are they like that every week..?  

Freezing cold at Killie last night. Not the best of games, but good away win. Couple of good goals, then went into our shell a bit. Penalty looked a bit soft, but I’m told by those watching on TV it probably was even if the player was looking for it. Killie pretty awful, never really felt they were going to score from open play. 

Guest faircity
Just now, Fairbairn said:

I assume you’ve seen them all and can assure as all that they all weren’t pelanties?

I haven't seen them but im betting they all weren't. Commentary suggests at least one was nonsense. Don't even try to suggest referees are, at best, impartial. They are not. To suggest otherwise is nonsense. 

9 minutes ago, faircity said:

I haven't seen them but im betting they all weren't. Commentary suggests at least one was nonsense. Don't even try to suggest referees are, at best, impartial. They are not. To suggest otherwise is nonsense. 

I spoke to andrew dallas before the game. He promised me 5 penalties. Knew i shouldnt have trusted him.