This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 125 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I’d imagine based on his public and on field persona Boyd would fit in well with the Neanderthal Rangers away support.

Seen worse challenges, just appeared to be a bit of needle or pre-meditation to it and the only previous I know if between the players was Boyd having a pop about Shinnies Scotland call up. It’s almost like Rangers fan Boyd just doesn’t like Aberdeen...

So what has that to do with being a Hun? 

4 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

So what are your club doing about this then ?

I don't know. I'm not going to the games anymore or spending any money with the club until such times as Jon Flanagan is sold/sacked/imprisoned.

Because of this I'm not really that up on the current fan discipline but I'd guess not that much. 

The fact they are misbehaving in other grounds though should allow the teams they are visiting to make formal complaints to the police and the ticketing would then allow arrests to be made. If Rangers aren't doing anything I'd like other clubs to shame them by reporting it. Change has to start somewhere. 

41 minutes ago, slasher said:

I think that's the most controlled performance we've put in this season. Never at any time did I think St. Johnstone were going to score.

We've certainly looked better since the break. 4 home games against some of the weaker sides we will play this season was the ideal start for us. Keeping it going in the away matches will be the acid test for us.

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Whats the crack with Aberdeens new hard on for Killie ? 😂

Think it's the other way around, mate. 

Most Dons fans i know are happy to see Killie doing well. Killie fans however have a wee chip on their shoulder because we normally hump them. 

Edited by Parklife

18 hours ago, Parklife said:

I love how bitter and raging Killie fans are getting towards Aberdeen. It's hilarious. 

Don't flatter yourself.

I said Devlin for a laugh as Aberdeen fans were talking shite about the Boyd sending off.

I find it hilarious how he winds you lot up though. Proper frothing at the mouth stuff.