This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 124 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And by the way.  I remember Scotland supporters singing about David Bechams wife.  

It was funny though... The 1999 play-off, second leg at Wembley... Scotland player defending his goal is bleeding (around the face or head) and Beckham to take the corner in front of us. Ref wants Scotland player to go off and get repairs, but Scotland player argues that they'll be a man short if he leaves. This goes on for a while, and Beckham (waiting to take the corner) has to just stand there and take it. Singing was clear as day, and when he flubbed the kick there was a big cheer. Meanwhile, Posh is in the crowd sitting with her father (who couldn't make it out) and is asked "What are they saying, Victoria?"

52 minutes ago, kumnio said:

2 game ban for him. 

Nowadays, it just seems as if many of these decisions are determined by a coin flip.

Luckily, they got this one correct.

Edited by Scotty CTA

32 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

It was funny though... The 1999 play-off, second leg at Wembley... Scotland player defending his goal is bleeding (around the face or head) and Beckham to take the corner in front of us. Ref wants Scotland player to go off and get repairs, but Scotland player argues that they'll be a man short if he leaves. This goes on for a while, and Beckham (waiting to take the corner) has to just stand there and take it. Singing was clear as day, and when he flubbed the kick there was a big cheer. Meanwhile, Posh is in the crowd sitting with her father (who couldn't make it out) and is asked "What are they saying, Victoria?"

Nowadays, it just seems as if many of these decisions are determined by a coin flip.

Luckily, they got this one correct.

I find it strange that you find  a woman being abused "funny" given you get so offended about other stuff and are supposed to be a man of God

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

I think it's pointed out more with Rangers because there's more. Sunday for example was a fucking disgrace. 90 minutes of a stadium singing about religious intolerance, mocking a guy with mental health issues and calling a guy a rapist. 

I genuinely couldn't support a team that's followed by so many utter cunts, with a club who indulge these scumbags and tacitly encourage their behaviour.  

So i'm sorry if it constantly being pointed out annoys you but i'll make no apology for doing so. 

I would expect nothing else from you Parky. 

The Rangers away support has an unusually high percentage of twats these days. As you'd expect, I know a lot of fellow Rangers fans and a fair few are season ticket holders. None of them go to away games anymore simply down to the number of Scumbags now going. 

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Kris Boyd does come across as “full hun” so the huns being huns comment is probably fair enough.

Looked very much like Boyd went in to that challenge to at best put down a marker, or at worst to hurt Shinnie.

That's right. I forgot that it's only Rangers players or ex-players that commit these types of fouls. 

The huns comment is simply pish. And defending it is below your normal sensible standards. 

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

He looks exactly like the kind of cunt who always plays the bass drum in all those stupid wee flute bands.

You have obviously never watched a pip band then. Everyone I've seen the bass drum is played by a guy that looks like he ate 2 Boyd's. 

42 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

That's right. I forgot that it's only Rangers players or ex-players that commit these types of fouls. 

The huns comment is simply pish. And defending it is below your normal sensible standards. 

I’d imagine based on his public and on field persona Boyd would fit in well with the Neanderthal Rangers away support.

Seen worse challenges, just appeared to be a bit of needle or pre-meditation to it and the only previous I know if between the players was Boyd having a pop about Shinnies Scotland call up. It’s almost like Rangers fan Boyd just doesn’t like Aberdeen...

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The Rangers away support has an unusually high percentage of twats these days. As you'd expect, I know a lot of fellow Rangers fans and a fair few are season ticket holders. None of them go to away games anymore simply down to the number of Scumbags now going. 

So what are your club doing about this then ?

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Taking delight in knowing the away tickets are going to real bears and not the Yessers and tarrier sympathisers 

I had some jakey nedette drive past me screaming "ya fuckin priest lover" when I was handing out "Vote Yes" leaflets a few years back.

That was an interesting day. 

Although I am not RC, the local priest in my area is a very nice chap and I am fond of him, so maybe I am a "priest lover" ?

Edited by ErsatzThistle