This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 123 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

27 minutes ago, stirlish said:

Boyd got conned by Shinnie and the ref bought it.

It shows Shinnie up for what we all know he is, 

Then you look at Cosgroves blatant elbow on Findlay and his reaction- no histrionics or squealing to the ref, and its one the compliance officer should be looking at.

Night and day the way these 2 managers send their teams out.

Boyd went in studs up, the picture proves it. Shinnie's reaction was over the top but that doesn't dissolve the fact Boyd went in studs up. I guess the argument is  whether Boyd meant to go in studs up or whether he was late.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

hahaha, he's laughing at that cunt making a tit of himself.

You can even see Shinnie look up making sure he get's sent off. He's running about fine 30 secs later.

Biggest plastic hardman in the league, as I said, he'll fit right in at the huns.

I'm not sure I get where this hardman image you think Shinnie portrays comes from, I've yet to see it. 

For what its worth, players wriggling in agony after a challenge when they are clearly not hurt is laughable, that goes for a player playing for any team but again I ask, what does this have to do with the fact this challenge was dangerous because Boyd went in studs up.

Keep in mind Boyd didn't really protest the red card at the time

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

hahaha, he's laughing at that cunt making a tit of himself.

You can even see Shinnie look up making sure he get's sent off. He's running about fine 30 secs later.

Biggest plastic hardman in the league, as I said, he'll fit right in at the huns.

The only one coming out of this looking "a tit" is Boyd. However, since he does that on a nearly daily basis, it's not really noteworthy. 

"Plastic hardman"? Who classes Shinnie as a hardman? He's a combative midfielder. A dirty player? Yes, but at no point does he strut around trying to act the hardman :lol: 

12 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

You mean like Brophy throwing himself to the ground last time he was at Pittodrie compared to McGinn not going down in a very similar challenge last Saturday?

You see, we can all do it!  

The outrage on here over this is ridiculous. The references to the durrant tackle is the type of behaviour I’d expect from the Daily Record. 

Very disappointing. 

It was a bad challenge by Boyd and I think he tried to hurt Shinnie. He failed and Shinnie made more of it than he needed to. 

Exactly. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Boyd to me looks like he is trying to pull out of it tbh.  He has the look of Frankie Howerd going in to a tackle.  Or yon gay guy from Are You Being served.  Centre Forwards in my experience couldn't tackle a haggis supper.  I doubt if Boyd meant to hurt the player.  Simpsons was a bad one right enough, but you guys are right.  Whatabouttery could go on and on.  And on and on and...…  You get my point.

Going by the size of Boyd these days I am sure he has tackled a few...

I’ve seen it now, Boyd stops sliding 3 yards past Shinnie.

Looks like he did catch him, but perhaps not as badly as he made out.

Stupid tackle, out of control and can only think Boyd was trying to make a mark as was completely needless.

Red card all day long.

Guest faircity
5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

And one on another thread has just said Boyd is a prick of a man yet they'll idolise that cunt!

Greg Stewart fucked off and left you, diddums. 

The Killlie fans are getting a bit nippy these days, you should be a bit more upbeat, you will be back down the arse end before you know it. Enjoy the ride. 

Guest faircity
3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I’ve seen it now, Boyd stops sliding 3 yards past Shinnie.

Looks like he did catch him, but perhaps not as badly as he made out.

Stupid tackle, out of control and can only think Boyd was trying to make a mark as was completely needless.

Red card all day long.

Exactly. To suggest otherwise is just plain stupid. 

2 hours ago, faircity said:

The Killlie fans are getting a bit nippy these days, you should be a bit more upbeat, you will be back down the arse end before you know it. Enjoy the ride. 

It's only the one as far as I can see (read), lets not tar them all as being continuously menopausal  :ok:

15 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I think you should stop trashing cities, stabbing people, celebrating the death of catholic’s and concentrate on your own team 👍🏽

See, I can do it too, not everyone celebrates that challenge. 

Thanks for demonstrating what I mean. Every time a Rangers fan on here comments on another team we get responses like this. "you can't comment because there's scum in your support" type of shite. 

But if I say it back to someone who blatantly demonstrates hypocrisy it's outrageous. 

The attitude on here is rabid when it comes to Rangers fans in general. 

So if you don't like posts like mine you should have a wee think before posting that type of shite yourselves. 

This is obviously not aimed at you in particular. It's a general comment. 

14 hours ago, Parklife said:

A shocking tackle also. 

Not sure of it's relevance though, you'll have to elaborate there. Are you suggesting that an Aberdeen fan can't comment on any bad tackle ever because 30 years ago an Aberdeen player made a bad tackle? I hope that's not what you're suggesting, as that'd be pretty fucking stupid :lol: 

You're right, it would be Parky. That's why it's not what I'm saying. 

I'm trying to make the wider point that in general Rangers fans get the type of response you've posted and Dandydunn whenever we comment on other teams but it's apparently fine for everybody to drag Rangers into shite constantly, despite the fact that this tackle didn't even involve a Rangers player. 

It wasn't aimed specifically at you either. It's a general point. 

11 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

You mean like Brophy throwing himself to the ground last time he was at Pittodrie compared to McGinn not going down in a very similar challenge last Saturday?

You see, we can all do it!  

The outrage on here over this is ridiculous. The references to the durrant tackle is the type of behaviour I’d expect from the Daily Record. 

Very disappointing. 

It was a bad challenge by Boyd and I think he tried to hurt Shinnie. He failed and Shinnie made more of it than he needed to. 

Your comment (last paragraph) is a measured and reasonable response and from what I've seen of the tackle I'd probably agree. 

My response was about the pish "Hun" comments, as if it was a bad tackle that only a Rangers or ex Rangers player would do. 

Aberdeen fan in hypocrisy shocker. There's cunts in every team and every support. Not that you'd know it from the shite posted on here. 

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Thanks for demonstrating what I mean. Every time a Rangers fan on here comments on another team we get responses like this. "you can't comment because there's scum in your support" type of shite. 

But if I say it back to someone who blatantly demonstrates hypocrisy it's outrageous. 

So if you don't like posts like mine you should have a wee think before posting that type of shite yourselves. 

You posted an image of a horrendous tackle, then stated Aberdeen fans can’t complain because an aberdeen player had one over 30 years ago. 

So I merely stated you can’t complain when someone tells you to stop stabbing people and trashing cities, we all know at least one rangers fan did this, so going by your logic, you all did it. 

Hopefully you learnt your lesson and don’t take blades to football anymore rb, it’s not big and it’s not clever. 

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You posted an image of a horrendous tackle, then stated Aberdeen fans can’t complain because an aberdeen player had one over 30 years ago. 

So I merely stated you can’t complain when someone tells you to stop stabbing people and trashing cities, we all know at least one rangers fan did this, so going by your logic, you all did it. 

Hopefully you learnt your lesson and don’t take blades to football anymore rb, it’s not big and it’s not clever. 

Hey.  Football is not black and white.  Grow up the pair of you.  Or I will get Big Ramy on the two of you.  Scotland Forever.

10 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If that was the point you were trying to make, fair enough but I don't think you made that clear.

Can you be more specific re this rabid attitude towards Rangers fans please? I tend to find people are quite positive towards you and fairbairn. sure we have arguments but most of the time we get on well enough, enough a can be expected among fitba fans. 

Of the other rangers fans who post regularly I can think of Debian, Rolling Hills and the white ceelo. RH is ridiculed but thats nothing to do with him being a hun, its because he's bat shit nuts. the other two can be argumentative and I often think Debian is on the wind up, particularly is Rangers are playing well. 

I just don't buy this ant rangers fan stuff thats been cried recently. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

You're missing my point entirely. Not sure if I'm not explaining it well enough or what but I'm not surprised. 

49 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

If that was the point you were trying to make, fair enough but I don't think you made that clear.

Can you be more specific re this rabid attitude towards Rangers fans please? I tend to find people are quite positive towards you and fairbairn. sure we have arguments but most of the time we get on well enough, enough a can be expected among fitba fans. 

Of the other rangers fans who post regularly I can think of Debian, Rolling Hills and the white ceelo. RH is ridiculed but thats nothing to do with him being a hun, its because he's bat shit nuts. the other two can be argumentative and I often think Debian is on the wind up, particularly is Rangers are playing well. 

I think you're right in that I didn't make my point clear enough and it probably just looked more like a fishing trip. 

The post was mostly in response to the attitude of "a Hun just being a Hun" in relation to Boyd's challenge. This came from an Aberdeen fan and just pissed me off. Especially as this sort of generalisation is applied regularly to Rangers supporters. 

Most folk are positive towards Fairbairn and myself because we try and be as objective as possible. It doesn't always work mind you. 

Thanks for the considered response. 

And it was a red card all day long. Not sure he meant the tackle to end up like that though as Boyd has always been piss poor in that respect. 

11 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

There's cunts in every team and every support. Not that you'd know it from the shite posted on here. 

I think it's pointed out more with Rangers because there's more. Sunday for example was a fucking disgrace. 90 minutes of a stadium singing about religious intolerance, mocking a guy with mental health issues and calling a guy a rapist. 

I genuinely couldn't support a team that's followed by so many utter cunts, with a club who indulge these scumbags and tacitly encourage their behaviour.  

So i'm sorry if it constantly being pointed out annoys you but i'll make no apology for doing so. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Bat shit nuts and hard boiled eggs.  I am ridiculed on here I agree.  I agree with you.  Will you agree with me, Rangers are the most hated club on this board??  It's the bile son. Me and the other Rangers guys come on here and don't let hate spoil a conversation about Scottish football.  You, on the other hand let your hate of one team spoil it.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I think it's pointed out more with Rangers because there's more. Sunday for example was a fucking disgrace. 90 minutes of a stadium singing about religious intolerance, mocking a guy with mental health issues and calling a guy a rapist. 

I genuinely couldn't support a team that's followed by so many utter cunts, with a club who indulge these scumbags and tacitly encourage their behaviour.  

So i'm sorry if it constantly being pointed out annoys you but i'll make no apology for doing so. 

Hence why I stopped going Parklife.  I love Scotland and cannot be bothered with all that pish.  Unfotunately this is the country we live in.  But it will get better ma pal.  Because of people like you and me. Stand on.

And by the way.  I remember Scotland supporters singing about David Bechams wife.  Football supporters are fickle.  You are an Aberdeen supporter and would I accuse you of supporting a team who's supporters sing about the Ibrox Dissaster?  No, I wouldn't.  Because I would be classing you in the same category.  Which I wouldn't.  So don't class me in the same category kid.  Or the other Rangers boys on here.  Grow up son.

30 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Bat shit nuts and hard boiled eggs.  I am ridiculed on here I agree.  I agree with you.  Will you agree with me, Rangers are the most hated club on this board??  It's the bile son. Me and the other Rangers guys come on here and don't let hate spoil a conversation about Scottish football.  You, on the other hand let your hate of one team spoil it.

yes, bat shit nuts and you prove it with these two posts. If you want to paint rangers fans as some sort of victims on here, go ahead. I don't judge people on who they support, for what its worth three of my closest friends are huns but funnily enough I don't hate them, in other words you're spwing garbage out of your mouth again

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And by the way.  I remember Scotland supporters singing about David Bechams wife.  Football supporters are fickle.  You are an Aberdeen supporter and would I accuse you of supporting a team who's supporters sing about the Ibrox Dissaster?  No, I wouldn't.  Because I would be classing you in the same category.  Which I wouldn't.  So don't class me in the same category kid.  Or the other Rangers boys on here.  Grow up son.

deary me.