This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 121 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't have a problem with any ex pro having an opinion on Scottish football, that's not what I have an issue with and you know it. You're moving the goal posts to make me out to be something I'm not. Try understanding what's been written by others and you might get less abuse.

There's also a picture of Boyd pointing and laughing at shinnie after the tackle, I don't mind players winding people up, I actually thought Boyd giving it back to dons fans was great.

However he is very unprofessional when it comes to being a pundit, it often goes into being disrespectful.

I like him as a pundit, there's no bullshit you know where he stands.

7 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Absolute fucking scumbag of a human being. Killie fans should be ashamed to have this man in their team. As for Stevie Clarke saying that his players are professional and wouldn’t deliberately try and hurt someone, he should take a look at this and have publicly apologise to Killie fans for his behaviour. Absolute fucking cretin, I wouldn’t want anyone behaving like this for my team, but if killie boys are, then that says a lot about them too. 

😂😂😂 Shinnie is a gimp

55 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Seems to be the way with Aberdeen fans on here towards Celtic fans 

It’s not at Celtic fans I take the hump with, it’s morons like ramy that continue to post pish and generally act like a fucking idiot. There’s no point trying to discuss, he’s a moron, end of. 

Youll see that I asked him a direct question earlier, but he’s too fucking thick to answer it. 

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s not at Celtic fans I take the hump with, it’s morons like ramy that continue to post pish and generally act like a fucking idiot. There’s no point trying to discuss, he’s a moron, end of. 

Youll see that I asked him a direct question earlier, but he’s too fucking thick to answer it. 

Like I said, grow up and stop with the name calling and abuse. You are only making a complete fool of yourself. 

6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Yet again, anything anti Celtic is swept under the rug. Can’t you answer anything that’s pointed out to you without deflection?

Where do you stand with seat breaking, toilet trashing and setting off flares/smoke bombs by Celtic fans?

So you say your not having a go at Celtic fans in general, just me. Yet your above post clearly is having a proper go at Celtic fans. Look up the word "hypocrite". I do have alot more to say about you, but I will not lower myself as this is a public forum and I respect the fellow posters and will not subject them to abusive bile and disrespect that you have shown me. One question, do you carry around a picture of me in your wallet by chance. Did you make a copy of my profile picture. Seems you have taken quite the interest in me. Not normal fella...

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you say your not having a go at Celtic fans in general, just me. Yet your above post clearly is having a proper go at Celtic fans. Look up the word "hypocrite". I do have alot more to say about you, but I will not lower myself as this is a public forum and I respect the fellow posters and will not subject them to abusive bile and disrespect that you have shown me. One question, do you carry around a picture of me in your wallet by chance. Did you make a copy of my profile picture. Seems you have taken quite the interest in me. Not normal fella...

See, you still can’t answwr the question because you have no clue what to say. You’re fine with slating all rangers fans, but as soon as you’re posed with something regarding Celtic fans behaviour, the shield comes up and it’s all deflect, deflect, deflect. Pathetic, but not unexpected by you. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

See, you still can’t answwr the question because you have no clue what to say. You’re fine with slating all rangers fans, but as soon as you’re posed with something regarding Celtic fans behaviour, the shield comes up and it’s all deflect, deflect, deflect. Pathetic, but not unexpected by you. 

Hey dd. Pull your knickers in pal. Big ramy is who he is. Straightforward and doesnt mess about with name calling etc. Neither do you. He is a big tim and loves his club and country. Just like you and me. Happy monday ☺

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

80,992 members, and I get stuck wae you giving me constant blah, blah, blah. Away and shyte mhan..

54 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

80,992 members, and I get stuck wae you giving me constant blah, blah, blah. Away and shyte mhan..

Mhan?

Are you 8 years old or just a dumb wannabe Scotsman/Celtic fan that feels the need to spell like that?

I notice you still can’t answer the question I asked you. I’ve been decent enough to respond to everything you’ve said, but you can’t do that, is there a reason for it?

9 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Takes me back to the school discos ‘dancing’ to Adam and the Ants Prince Charming 

Sadly I thought of that too. Or maybe he's a big fan of the X Factor? 😁

Nah, he plays for Rangers so it's got to be the sinister, twisted impression Scotty gave. Or are these thoughts just a reflection of the minds posting them?

14 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I never mentioned anything about invading the pitch, I meant more all round scummy behaviour. Trashing seats, setting off flares etc etc. If you had ever been to a Celtic game, you would know this, but I seriously doubt you have. 

You must have lived a wee sheltered life if setting off flares comes under scummy behaviour.

Couldn't give a fuck about thew Huns on the pitch, gives me something to laugh at. 

I'd be more concerned at their vile songbook.The vast majority of that crowd yesterday are horrible human beings. 

38 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

You must have lived a wee sheltered life if setting off flares comes under scummy behaviour.

Not at all, I just think setting off the afore mentioned in amongst people that it could cause damage to their health or wellbeing is pretty scummy behaviour. 

You on the other hand clearly don’t care about anyone else but yourself if you think it’s acceptable to risk harm to others. 

Thats fair enough I suppose, you must’ve lived a life where respecting others health and well-being isn’t really important. 

41 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Couldn't give a fuck about thew Huns on the pitch, gives me something to laugh at. 

I'd be more concerned at their vile songbook.The vast majority of that crowd yesterday are horrible human beings. 

Agreed.  The songbook yesterday was atrocious.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Mhan?

Are you 8 years old or just a dumb wannabe Scotsman/Celtic fan that feels the need to spell like that?

I notice you still can’t answer the question I asked you. I’ve been decent enough to respond to everything you’ve said, but you can’t do that, is there a reason for it?

Aye, yir annoying and not worth the time. Have a look back at your insults. I have no time for individuals like yourself. Enjoy your day. 

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not at all, I just think setting off the afore mentioned in amongst people that it could cause damage to their health or wellbeing is pretty scummy behaviour. 

You on the other hand clearly don’t care about anyone else but yourself if you think it’s acceptable to risk harm to others. 

Thats fair enough I suppose, you must’ve lived a life where respecting others health and well-being isn’t really important. 

I couldn't really care either way to be honest. Can't say I'm a fan of them, but I'm not going to wet my pants and call somebody a scumbag if they set off a flare. Plenty bigger things to worry about in this big old nasty world than a flare.

44 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t mind the smoke bombs etc.

Most teams have fans that set them off, and most teams have fans that get their knickers in a twist when the opposition fans set them off.

:lol:

My only problem with smoke bombs is when they're done around people who aren't like minded i.e kids and older folk. They can be pretty strong and affect your breathing but if you're choosing to subject yourself to that without it affecting others then I would start crack on 

9 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

My only problem with smoke bombs is when they're done around people who aren't like minded i.e kids and older folk. They can be pretty strong and affect your breathing but if you're choosing to subject yourself to that without it affecting others then I would start crack on 

Exactly, you’re not going to sit with the Green Brigade and complain about folk standing up, drums or smoke bombs.

Likewise at Motherwell games. You know where these things are likely to come from, if you don’t like it, don’t sit in that section.