This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 120 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To answer your question DD. If Celtic supporters invaded the pitch everytime we scored a goal, they would never get us off the pitch. I hope this clarifies the matter and we can now put it to bed. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. BR1314..

I never mentioned anything about invading the pitch, I meant more all round scummy behaviour. Trashing seats, setting off flares etc etc. If you had ever been to a Celtic game, you would know this, but I seriously doubt you have. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I never mentioned anything about invading the pitch, I meant more all round scummy behaviour. Trashing seats, setting off flares etc etc. If you had ever been to a Celtic game, you would know this, but I seriously doubt you have. 

Don't you dare accuse Big Ramy of attending a Cellic game.  His kids (wee henrik and lubo) would be upset. Lets start a crowd fund for Big Ramy to actually go to a Cellic game.

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Like I said, grow up. I will not get into an argument with someone acting with a juvenile behavior. And yes, I have been to see Celtic. Thank you again DD for the utmost mature comments. Please enjoy the rest of your day. BR 1314

1 minute ago, Pool Q said:

I for one am shocked, shocked at the complete lack of comment on Sportscene re the Huns fans on the pitch.

OMG.  Lets call a doctor.  The police.  The FBI.  The huns are on the pitch yeeeeeeh.  Bloody terrible.  Shocked mate.  Bloody shocked.  There is another answer.  Get a life?

35 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Like I said, grow up. I will not get into an argument with someone acting with a juvenile behavior. And yes, I have been to see Celtic. Thank you again DD for the utmost mature comments. Please enjoy the rest of your day. BR 1314

Yet again, anything anti Celtic is swept under the rug. Can’t you answer anything that’s pointed out to you without deflection?

Where do you stand with seat breaking, toilet trashing and setting off flares/smoke bombs by Celtic fans?

6 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Solid performance today.  Candeias should always start in my opinion. As for the invasion it was a gang of wee neda.  Stewarding was abysmal.

Get a grip - are you seriously suggesting that stewarding is to blame for two hundred hun fuds that are unable to conduct themselves properly in public?

Hight time you lot had a fucking serious look at yourselves.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't you dare accuse Big Ramy of attending a Cellic game.  His kids (wee henrik and lubo) would be upset. Lets start a crowd fund for Big Ramy to actually go to a Cellic game.

He stays in Canada so it isn't surprising he doesn't see his team on a regular basis. What's your excuse?

12 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

He stays in Canada so it isn't surprising he doesn't see his team on a regular basis. What's your excuse?

Honestly.  Didn't like the bigotry.  Spent my money following Scotland ever since 1989.  But still love my team.  But not the bigotry that follows it.  Hope that makes sense.

29 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Honestly.  Didn't like the bigotry.  Spent my money following Scotland ever since 1989.  But still love my team.  But not the bigotry that follows it.  Hope that makes sense.

Well you're not really in a position to be slagging people for not going then, are you?

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Solid performance today.  Candeias should always start in my opinion. As for the invasion it was a gang of wee neda.  Stewarding was abysmal.

Is it only stewards holding you back that stops you going on the pitch?

While I can empathise with poor policing/stewarding being a factor in a lot of fan problems, I can categorically state that I or any fan of my team would ever feel the need to invade the pitch after scoring against fuckin’ livi.

:lol:

Edited by sbcmfc

6 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Is it only stewards holding you back that stops you going on the pitch?

While I can empathise with poor policing/stewarding being a factor in a lot of fan problems, I can categorically state that I or any fan of my team would ever feel the need to invade the pitch after scoring against fuckin’ livi.

Did they nae do the same against Partick Thistle a few years back in the championship when they scored late in the game? 

3 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Did they nae do the same against Partick Thistle a few years back in the championship when they scored late in the game? 

Think it was the night they officially qualified for the Europa league.

Renember how that ended?

9c900f1a3907f05d90e1b254a0d572c7.jpg&key