This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 117 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

8 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Motherwell move 14 points clear of danger, so relegation now a 3 horse race.

Hopefully can push for top 6, as otherwise our season is over after the poor show in the cup last week.

Looks that way (or is it 13?  But Motherwell have +14 goal difference on Hamilton)

Seems only 2 points separate the bottom 3, looks like an epic struggle ahead.

22 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Had 100 on Celtic -2 so along with extending our lead at the top then it has been a decent day.

First time I have bet Airdrie on coupon for 20 years.  The last time they let me down.  If I am alive in 25 years time I will take them again.  Cunts!   Celtic strong bet now mate.

On 1/25/2019 at 5:02 PM, Blackpool78 said:

Ask a question and get that back..... What a fantastic response.... No wonder this place is on its arse with people like you and hopefully you get your special season and finish second 

On 1/25/2019 at 5:13 PM, SMcoolJ said:

I suspect that Parklife will have taken into consideration the type of poster you are and tailored his response accordingly.  You reap what you sow and all that. 

Correct from SMcoolJ. 

Ive tried to have reasonable discussions with you before, Blackpool. It's a waste of time. Your blinded by bias 100% if the time. 

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

See, there you go again with your unbiased opinions.  But my post was good enough tae warrant a response from the laird of calendar park.  Did you smile at xmas when you were a wean?

I smile everyday, knowing I never have to interact in person with annoying morons like you. 

Now go away.