This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 115 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

Dundee win was only black mark from an MFC perspective, but getting off the bottom and 3 points gained on accies is great for Dundee.

You guys beating Hibs cost me my coupon, but I dont care, cmon the Dee!!

2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Happy days. The ranjurs are still coming folks. 

A resurgent Burke on the cards??

Think all Burke needed was a chance. Just read that he said he has been starved for 2 year playing basically no football. I think Rogers is the man to turn him around. He seems quite happy to be working under BR now. He certainly has the talent. Time will tell. 

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I fucking love Kilmarnock fc

Its got to the point where these big results from Killie are no longer a surprise. I'm always waiting for their momentum to fade bu its just not happening. Get rid of fatty boyd and I'd wish Killie all the best 😉

If I had to pick a team who'd still be up there with 4 games to go i would pick Killie.  Obviously I would rather it was Aberdeen but I don't think they have the mentality for a real challenge, the huns are too busy getting excited about EPL pensioners to mount a serious challenge

24 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Steve Clarke completely done a job on Gerrard. He is so superior a manager too Gerrard its not true. Shouldn’t really be a surprise though to anyone that can see beyond the whole ‘ Stevie G’ nonsense. 

Gerrard's european run has kept him in a job, his domestic record is no better than Pedro's

7 hours ago, macy37 said:

Happy days. The ranjurs are still coming folks. 

A resurgent Burke on the cards??

Burke looks like the kind of player who made it as a result of being faster and stronger than everyone at his age level growing up, I'm.not entirely convinced there is a player there.

52 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Its got to the point where these big results from Killie are no longer a surprise. I'm always waiting for their momentum to fade bu its just not happening. Get rid of fatty boyd and I'd wish Killie all the best 😉

If I had to pick a team who'd still be up there with 4 games to go i would pick Killie.  Obviously I would rather it was Aberdeen but I don't think they have the mentality for a real challenge, the huns are too busy getting excited about EPL pensioners to mount a serious challenge

Here’s hoping for another great result for killie on Saturday always been a hard place for us Aberdeen  

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Its got to the point where these big results from Killie are no longer a surprise. I'm always waiting for their momentum to fade bu its just not happening.

Absolutely. I've been waiting for them to go through some sticky patch for well over a year now. Just never seems to come. Credit to Clarke and his team.

Our fucked up transfer policy laid bare by Rodgers post match interview last night. I'm coming round to the view shared by others that he'll be off in the summer.

Memo to big Pedro - just sign a feckin right back! 😠

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Our fucked up transfer policy laid bare by Rodgers post match interview last night. I'm coming round to the view shared by others that he'll be off in the summer.

Memo to big Pedro - just sign a feckin right back! 😠

See if you were really cynical, could Peter Lawell be deliberately leaving the door slightly open for Rangers as in his eyes it’s better for business?

I wouldn’t put it past him.

12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

See if you were really cynical, could Peter Lawell be deliberately leaving the door slightly open for Rangers as in his eyes it’s better for business?

The relationship between him and Lawell will be utterly fucked if we don't sign a decent right back. It's one thing signing projects you haven't asked for and quite another not signing those you do want.

Aberdeen in a real good run of form now. Huuuuge game on Saturday that i cannot wait for. Our run of the next 4 games could define our season. Killie (H), Stenny (a), Hibs (a), Huns (H). 

4 wins there and we've got a chance at a really special season. 

On a side note, I am enjoying the Gerrard show down Govan way. 

Aberdeen have been absolutely shite for 4/5ths of the season, yet are joint on points with the super duper team Gerrard has spent £15 million assembling. 

I don’t get why Celtic fans constantly have a go at Lawell, yet defend Rodgers as some kind of god.

Rodgers is a two faced cunt imo, takes praise, but can’t handle any criticism, makes utterly bizarre decisions at times and is pretty much impervious to responsibly. 

Agree about Gerrard, he clearly isn’t very good. 

3 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

Here’s hoping for another great result for killie on Saturday always been a hard place for us Aberdeen  

We are always fucking rank against Aberdeen 🙈

32 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I don’t get why Celtic fans constantly have a go at Lawell, yet defend Rodgers as some kind of god.

Rodgers is a two faced cunt imo, takes praise, but can’t handle any criticism, makes utterly bizarre decisions at times and is pretty much impervious to responsibly. 

Sorry but that's just not accurate re Rodgers being lauded. He is often questioned on here by Celtic posters and elsewhere.

17 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

not a chance we are signing a right back when we already have 3 in the squad 

We are trying although I have every confidence big Pedro will fuck it up

52 minutes ago, kumnio said:

He most certainly is questioned. His transfer activity isn’t without questions that’s for certain.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

He'd stump up money if it looked like they were going under again.

25 minutes ago, Kirk said:

We are always fucking rank against Aberdeen 🙈

Anything can happen.

(Devlin off in 5 minutes last time at Pittodrie.)