This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 113 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

8 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Then I'd say you're very naive, no offence intended obviously.

Easy to change a telephone number, not so easy to answer questions about his terrible refereeing. 

I take your point.

My thought process was more along the lines, that most people who have my personal number are ok. All sorts of mentalists have and/or have access to my work number.

It seems the refs have been hung out to dry a bit according to an article I read yesterday (sun, I think?) by the utter inconsistency of the compliance officer...

As I said earlier, I’d be more amazed if John Beaton wasn’t getting vague threats and abuse sent to him by any means available.

30 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Crowd prediction for Celtic’s game on Saturday?

12315 given as 36000.

Why oh why was this match chosen? Others that are way more attractive to watch.

It’ll be a throwback to when Rangers we’re out the top flight. before Brendan Rodgers arrived.

Supply and demand, there’s more people interested in watching Celtic (or Rangers) v anybody than watching a good game.

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Off to Killie tonight... After seeing our first half display on Sunday, (Helsinki friendly) I expect us to NOT play Defoe and Morelos...

Jones to start?

I heard both are starting. No idea about Jones, hopefully not.

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Any of tonight’s games likely to succumb to the winter conditions?

Rugby Park will have no issues.

25 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Rugby Park will have no issues.

This might sound daft, but do they still have undersoil heating?

The Astro we play on is a death trap when it’s icy, crunchy plastic grass with a sheet of ice underneath, but they only call us off if there’s snow on it, because they’re too lazy to brush it off.

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

The Astro we play on is a death trap when it’s icy, crunchy plastic grass with a sheet of ice underneath, but they only call us off if there’s snow on it, because they’re too lazy to brush it off.

Brushing it off fucks the pitch, as all the black pellets go with the snow. 

37 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Aye but think it's only needed when it goes below -5 or something.