This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 103 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

48 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

In the words of big fat ramy. Get it fucking up ye. Scotland Forever.. and the glorious glasgow rangers till i die. Until i die. And the wee rangers fans on here who fear the worst and apologise for evevthing. Fuck yrs.itd scotland and rangers for meĀ  i am going to celebrate with my glenlivet and me. Good old Glasgow RangersĀ 

Haha clown.

But anything that stops you knocking fuck out the wife tonight is fine by me.

Peter Haring was the best player on the park by a million miles

Stevie Mallan is as big a shite bag as youā€™ll see playing in Scotland and is worse than a man down and why Daryl Horgan was hooked instead of him only Neil Lennon knows

As for Neil Lennon then instead of blaming strikers who have had next to no service for weeks he should maybe start questioning his own baffling line ups and formations along with his starting XI tombola and substitute bingo. 2 wins in 13 isnā€™t anywhere near good enough after he claimed he had Hibs biggest ever budget. Iā€™d go for Gary Holt

From what I seen of the old firm game and what Iā€™ve seen of Aberdeen v Rangers this season then any of 4 teams can win the league. If this big yank in Aberdeen is serious then he should spend, not invest, spend big in JanuaryĀ 

Getting a lager heidache now so away to my bed

Fuck yeā€™s aw

49 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Haha clown.

But anything that stops you knocking fuck out the wife tonight is fine by me.

Knocking fuck out my wife? I havent got a wife kid. Take the stuffing that you got today like a scotsman you got humpedĀ today by the better team and if not for your goalie it would or could have been 5 0. Take it and like a man.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Knocking fuck out my wife? I havent got a wife kid. Take the stuffing that you got today like a scotsman you got humpedĀ today by the better team and if not for your goalie it would or could have been 5 0. Take it and like a man.

I've already accepted the better team won, then you felt the need to say "get it right up you" (which is fair enough) but don't expect me not to respond.Ā 

The wife beating comment was more because it's derby day, you're a hun and you're drinking loads of alcohol. Take it up with Jock Wallace, he's the one who says yous do it.

3 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Today's results mean Killie picked up the most points in 2018, 74 versus Celtic's 73. Ā Astonishing achievement :ok:Ā 

Ā 

What's the full standings? I don't think we can be too far behind, given how we finished last season.Ā 

Didnā€™t see the whole game, but from 1st half and bits I saw of second, Rangers pumped Celtic.

Alarm bells must be ringing that theyā€™ve been allowed to close the gap so much so quickly.

I think itā€™s a case of Rangers being a bit better butĀ Celtic going backwards a lot.

They almost have a similar problem to Motherwell in that they have a bloated squad that lacks real quality (for the level they want to be at). Motherwell had 9 players out today who wouldā€™ve been in our squad and it didnā€™t massively weaken the side, as we have so many players that are all much of a muchness.

6 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Not really. Disappointed in the performance and result, but that has nothing to do with my reply to him. He's a weirdo who seems to be following me about the board for the past week or so.

Good to see you're back to being a Rangers fan today though.Ā 

Always a Rangers fan matey, just not always a positive one. Really did not see that performance today coming. Its nice to be wrong like that.Ā 

My "Pleasing" comment was just a response really to your earlier one as I find that type of thing pretty sad. Its just wish fulfillment.

10 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I've already accepted the better team won, then you felt the need to say "get it right up you" (which is fair enough) but don't expect me not to respond.Ā 

The wife beating comment was more because it's derby day, you're a hun and you're drinking loads of alcohol. Take it up with Jock Wallace, he's the one who says yous do it.

Dry your eyes kid. You got humped by the famous glasgow rangers. I am on glenlivet and celebrating.

On a sober note...... scottish football this season is brilliant. Not just talking from a rangers view. Or the glenlivet! Celtic will still win the league ramy and scotland ever more. But at least they will have to fight for it this season. And thats a great thing. Hope your out the huff now pal. You are scottish. Enough said!!! ā˜ŗ

19 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The only thing i was surprised about was the negacicity from my felllow rangers on here who feared the worst. I told you rangers would win and by far were the better team. Rangers supporters mt arse. We won easy today as i predidiced. Scotland and rangers forever.

šŸ™„

If you predicted a million times thatĀ you wereĀ gonna stay soberĀ then I am fairly confidentĀ that may actually happen one day too.Ā 

Not to take anything away from Rangers, sounds like they thoroughly deserved the win.Ā 

šŸ˜

6 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

šŸ™„

If you predicted a million times thatĀ you wereĀ gonna stay soberĀ then I am fairly confidentĀ that may actually happen one day too.Ā 

Not to take anything away from Rangers, sounds like they thoroughly deserved the win.Ā 

šŸ˜

Reporting you to mods.Ā  I can take any insult on here.Ā  But calling me sober is a red line.Ā  Good new year to you tyder x

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Reporting you to mods.Ā  I can take any insult on here.Ā  But calling me sober is a red line.Ā  Good new year to you tyder x

šŸ™‚ I doubt you will findĀ much resistance to that on here. Ā 

However I merely predicted you may one day be sober. Predictions are allowed.Ā Just like you could predict thatĀ one day I may fook off to mumsnet and leave you all in peace.

Ā Happy New Year to you too RH.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

šŸ™‚ I doubt you will findĀ much resistance to that on here. Ā 

However I merely predicted you may one day be sober. Predictions are allowed.Ā Just like you could predict thatĀ one day I may fook off to mumsnet and leave you all in peace.

Ā Happy New Year to you too RH.Ā 

Ā 

I will be sober tyder. It's my new years resolution. But not today!!

Embarrassing result for us yesterday, beaten off a bunch of long throw and hoofball merchants, a dreadful result that stemmed purely from Rodgers own self indulgence with a ludicrous starting 11. Big shout out to John Beaton who put in a classic homer performance, he'll be getting the big gigs from here on in.