This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 102 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Was as easy a game we've had in a long time and was very surprised at the way Rogers set Celtic up. 

Again the concern is that we miss far too many chances and despite us coasting to a win there was always concern Celtic could nick a point. 

Celtic obviously can, will and do play better than their showing but for us that was a massive mental barrier we have crossed today in beating Celtic.  

We are desperate for a rest and the result and winter break has come at s perfect time.  Fully expect both teams to bring in 2 or 3 in January though.

Away back to my bed noo.  

57 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The only thing i was surprised about was the negacicity from my felllow rangers on here who feared the worst. I told you rangers would win and by far were the better team. Rangers supporters mt arse. We won easy today as i predidiced. Scotland and rangers forever.

Was it those simple bear Negacicities ?

3 hours ago, Pool Q said:

Odd team selection from Rodgers, and too many Celtic players unable to cope with a high press from Rangers. Brown looks finished based on this game.

They couldn’t cope when Aberdeen played the same high pressure on them on Wednesday, I fortunately we didn’t have that capability to profit from it. 

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I'd say it's sadder spamming a message board with all that God pish that you hit out with but you're entitled to your opinion.

Your pain is palpable in your over sensitive reactions. Pleasing. 😉

Fine win for The Famous today, but the bar at the ground was an absolute shambles. Ramming people in with no thoughts of well-being or safety. Probably about a 300 capacity venue, easily 600+ in there with no room to get o the bar, toilets or even stand comfortably. 

Profit before fans though, that’s what it’s all about. 

22 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Your pain is palpable in your over sensitive reactions. Pleasing. 😉

Not really. Disappointed in the performance and result, but that has nothing to do with my reply to him. He's a weirdo who seems to be following me about the board for the past week or so.

Good to see you're back to being a Rangers fan today though. 

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Says the guy who watched it on TV in Edinburgh...

In the words of big fat ramy. Get it fucking up ye. Scotland Forever.. and the glorious glasgow rangers till i die. Until i die. And the wee rangers fans on here who fear the worst and apologise for evevthing. Fuck yrs.itd scotland and rangers for me  i am going to celebrate with my glenlivet and me. Good old Glasgow Rangers