This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 101 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. I don't mind at all, as long as the whingers are consistent and are calling their own team's players "cheating bastards" when they do the same thing today. 

I note that there's already been a refusal, even when directly questioned, from Celtic fans to label Scott Brown the same as Shinnie, for a near identical incident. 

No argument with that. 

Just now, RDFH64 said:

Seen a few cheating examples already today, how many times has broon fallen over when under pressure, he’s a real cheating bastard.

And Christie. A definite "cheating bastard" 

2 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

Full-Time - Complete domination by Rangers today.

Hard to argue

Difficult to tell how good rangers were today given how atrocious Celtic were. 

I think Rodgers made a massive mistake setting us up to play calm and trying to take the sting out of the game. This gave rangers the initiative and with such a small travelling support this was always going to allow the atmosphere to drive them on. Often it is the “sting” which is the launchpad to playing well and rangers definitely made the most of it.

With so many individual errors in the Celtic side today, which I think was a result of our attempts to play the style we did ie far too slow, calm and languid, we were never going to get back in the game.

Sinclair’s pathetic half arsed attempt to win a winnable ball which would’ve seen him clear in on goal in the last couple of minutes kinda summed up the entire performance for me today.

The board need to open the chequebook in January or I can genuinely see rangers winning the title.