This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 100 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

54 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

His forearm brushed him. There was no push. You're the one with the tinted specs here because all the other neutrals are calling it what it was, cheating. Not that it done him any good in the end.

I've said in the post you quoted that he dived ffs. 

No point continuing with this, given youre obviously unable to look at things objectively. 

Important for Dons to bounce back tomorrow. Difficult game but hopefully the disappointment of Boxing Day will see us kick on. 

Hoping GMS is back. Suspect Lowe still out/gone. We’re missing Devlin, hope he’s back after the break....along with a couple of fresh faces. 

45 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've said in the post you quoted that he dived ffs. 

No point continuing with this, given youre obviously unable to look at things objectively. 

The guy is clearly a zoomer, the millertime of the tamb 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Quite a few.

Fuck sake ‘stonewaller’ Was even mentioned. You’re so busy seething at Big Ramy you’ve probably missed half the posts. 😀

It's actually another poster I was seething at, people tend to get pissed off when a ned tells them to go fuck themselves and then the ned lies about why they got abusive. It's classic ned behaviour, anyway I apologise to the rest of the board for it. I should have ignored him.

On topic, I've seen the stone waller comment, despite disagreeing with it being a stonewaller I understand why refs give them, the slightest touch can knock players off their stride when baring in on goal, its up to the ref to decide whether yhe contact was enough to be classed as a foul.

To be completely honest I'd struggle to tell you what is and isn't a foul nowadays, I'm nowhere near up to speed with the rules. It all seems to be open to interpretation nowadays. I liked football better when it was only a foul when you didn't get the ball.😂😂😂

Edited by vanderark14

For the avoidance of any doubt, my “stonewaller” comment wasn’t serious. I should have included a naughty sarky smiley. 

There isnt’t a football player on the planet that won’t be deceitful to try and gain an advantage. 

Edited by SMcoolJ

Love a derby weekend. 

Good day of football ahead. Pub for 11.30 to watch the Old (new?) Firm, then Ross County v Caley Thistle, then back to pub for Edinburgh derby. Schiehallion playing in Dingwall after for some Scottish tunes. 13 hour session...#pray for Iain.

The Highland Derby is all but sold out. Just a couple of hundred tickets left available on the day.

18 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

😂 Thats called cheating 

Indeed. I don't mind at all, as long as the whingers are consistent and are calling their own team's players "cheating bastards" when they do the same thing today. 

I note that there's already been a refusal, even when directly questioned, from Celtic fans to label Scott Brown the same as Shinnie, for a near identical incident.