This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 97 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

4 minutes ago, Flure said:

A "set" of tits?

Hm...

It was either that or a ‘pair of teeth’, which pretty much sounds worse than what i have got.  Merry xmas to you too ya old pedant. 

I have a donation for the Burns Supper raffle if you need it. Thankfully not my teeth. 

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

It was either that or a ‘pair of teeth’, which pretty much sounds worse than what i have got.  Merry xmas to you too ya old pedant. 

I have a donation for the Burns Supper raffle if you need it. Thankfully not my teeth. 

You're donating your tits?

'' we have a This weekends Matches Thread ''   quote from another thread........

My thoughts exactly,  i want to read fans views on their teams weekend performance, including Celtic and Rangers, if its all on one thread it makes a better read, rather than this 'Mighty Pish' 

All fans commenting under one thread , is better IMO... 

I have tried a few times to move up 'this weekends thread' and will continue to do so. 

This is a TA Board for all TA not individual teams. 

The only 2 teams that can be considered Mighty this year are Killie and Livvy, who are both performing way above what has been expected, all others are doing roughly as expected, and are neither mighty or anything else.., the Celtic thread could be called The Doing as Expected Celtic. ;-)

If everyone ignores the Mighty Pish Threads then they will go away....... ( me included) this will be my one and only post.

C'mon lets get the weekend football thread back and leave the mighties alone

cheers 👍

Edited by stocky

16 minutes ago, stocky said:

'' we have a This weekends Matches Thread ''   quote from another thread........

My thoughts exactly,  i want to read fans views on their teams weekend performance, including Celtic and Rangers, if its all on one thread it makes a better read, rather than this 'Mighty Pish' 

All fans commenting under one thread , is better IMO... 

I have tried a few times to move up 'this weekends thread' and will continue to do so. 

This is a TA Board for all TA not individual teams. 

The only 2 teams that can be considered Mighty this year are Killie and Livvy, who are both performing way above what has been expected, all others are doing roughly as expected, and are neither mighty or anything else.., the Celtic thread could be called The Doing as Expected Celtic. ;-)

If everyone ignores the Mighty Pish Threads then they will go away....... ( me included) this will be my one and only post.

C'mon lets get the weekend football thread back and leave the mighties alone

cheers 👍

What a sensible post 

40 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Mon the fucking killie

A draw in ghe OF match plus wins for Aberdeen and killie would make the league interesting post winter break.

I expect Celtic go increase their advantage, they looked decent yesterday and that's without some key players

7 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Every Celtic v Aberdeen or Rangers v Aberdeen game is guaranteed to turn this thread temporarily into a complete car crash. 😂 

It's not only those games, I had abuse and GIRUYs aimed at me after Scotland beat Israel. It's always the same three or four who do it

Dons-Celtic game was cracking. Absolutely brilliant advert for the game up here, and Aberdeen were extremely unlucky not to get a point from that. At the same time, you can't argue that Celtic deserved their win.

Celtic will most likely win the title by April ; but certainly enjoying Killie and the Dons recent form.

McInnes has a done a great job at Aberdeen, but you feel they always seem to shite the big games. Also, quite like him telling that arse Levein where to go too ;)

Edited by weekevie04

12 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

McInnes has a done a great job at Aberdeen, but you feel they always seem to shite the big games. 

We needed to get at least a draw in the last game of the season at Celtic Park to secure second place, and we won.

We beat Sevco at Hampden by a clean sheet in the LC semi, then we went to Ibrox and beat Sevco again by another clean sheet.

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

Just seen the highlights. Shinnie is a diving, cheating cunt.

Can't blame Shinnie for taking the ball into the box past Lustig.

You can however blame Lustig for pushing him if you want.

As I've said, not a stonewaller, but a penalty (by the rules) all the same.

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Can't blame Shinnie for taking the ball into the box past Lustig.

You can however blame Lustig for pushing him if you want.

As I've said, not a stonewaller, but a penalty (by the rules) all the same.

Correct. I've just seen back John hartson on commentary. What a clown of a man. Praising Brown for "winning" a free kick when pushed in the back by Shinnie, yet frothing at the mouth when Shinnie done the same thing 😂

5 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

He needs to bin Gordon for Bain if he has any wish to see Celtic playing out properly from the back.

I said the same yesterday. Gordon is a great shot stopper (except penalties obviously) but if we insist on having a sweeper keeper*  then it can't be him.

*One for the wanky phrase thread