This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 96 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

17 minutes ago, Mee said:

Great game to watch today. Celtic edged it but Aberdeen were excellent on the counter.

I think it was a good game for the neutral to watch.

It's hard to go wrong with 7 goals in a game.

Anyway... Just 13 points separating the top EIGHT teams in Scotland by 12:29pm on Saturday December 29th.

I can't ever remember it being this close or exciting this far into a season.

Celtic deserved that. Edouard was outstanding after coming on. 

I thought we played well in spells but a few lapses in concentration (particularly from Logan) really cost us. 

You'd think that after 7 titles and 2 trebles on the bounce, Celtic fans would've learnt how to win with a bit class. Clearly that's beyond some of them though. 

good result for the Hibees, unbeaten in 3 games against the ugly sisters.  Need to start converting more of these games to wins, too many draws at the moment.  Cracking set up for Saturday's derby match.  An Edinburgh derby at 5.30pm kick off on the Saturday of the holidays?  Edinburgh is going to be carnage!  Cant wait. 

Deserved win by Celtic, but when Aberdeen presses them high, the two centre halves and goalie were horrendous. Surely a top class keeper is high on the list for European progression?

Collum was his usual self, booking May after pointing out he had four (4) fouls within 52 minutes, so correctly was booked, whereas Brown had five (5) within 45 minutes and wasn’t even spoken to. It looked like he was going to book him at the end of the 1st half, but realised who it was and didn’t bother. 

The fight and determination, IMO showed that it can go a long way to matching ability, unfortunately it wasn’t to be. 

Roll on Livi on sat 🥃

Edited by dandydunn

30 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Deserved win by Celtic, but when Aberdeen presses them high, the two centre halves and goalie were horrendous. Surely a top class keeper is high on the list for European progression?

Collum was his usual self, booking May after pointing out he had four (4) fouls within 52 minutes, so correctly was booked, whereas Brown had five (5) within 45 minutes and wasn’t even spoken to. It looked like he was going to book him at the end of the 1st half, but realised who it was and didn’t bother. 

The fight and determination, IMO showed that it can go a long way to matching ability, unfortunately it wasn’t to be. 

Roll on Livi on sat 🥃

But but but Collum was Aberdeens best player 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I thought we played well in spells but a few lapses in concentration (particularly from Logan) really cost us. 

You'd think that after 7 titles and 2 trebles on the bounce, Celtic fans would've learnt how to win with a bit class. Clearly that's beyond some of them though. 

The wee dig about fan behaviour is beneath you after some of the shepherds latest escapades. The rest is spot on 👍

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

What's the last two sentences all about PL? Don't think I saw anything other than the usual football fans flicking each other the Vicki at the end.

13 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

What's the last two sentences all about PL? Don't think I saw anything other than the usual football fans flicking each other the Vicki at the end.

I just meant on here. Macy and Mox being classless pricks as usual. 

18 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'd love to see the meltdown on here from the usual suspects if Rangers (or Celtic) were awarded that penalty yesterday!!

Stonewall - Shinnie was pushed in the back. 

Disappointing not to take anything from that game given Celtic’s defence. Two of the poorest fullbacks in the league. That said, Rogic and McGregor are superb and Edourd looked like a £10m player when he came on.

We badly need a creative midfielder and a left back. 

Edited by SMcoolJ