This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 91 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

6 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Can you be more specific please Jim? Are you talking about despising a football club, company or the support. Or perhaps all of the above? 

I'm interested to know if I'm on Santa Jim's naughty list. 😊

You’re not on Jim’s naughty list mate, but I’m going to have to decline answering that for the time being due to being out on my works Xmas Do, a bit pished but we won 1-0 against the Well today so I’m a happy buddie X 

Have a great Xmas RB 

Motherwell v St Mirren was advertised as better than Christmas shopping.

Fighting over parking spaces and buying groceries we’ll never need looked an enticing proposition during this shitfest.

St Mirren set up not to lose, sat deep and the 1st instance of time wasting was noted 8 minutes in. Motherwell lack any creative players at the moment, so dominated possession without ever getting a sniff at goal.

St Mirren scored with their 1st meaningful attack in over an hour in an all too familiar tale. Motherwell stepped up the attack, but unusually weren’t picked off on the counter. St Mirren turned the time wasting up a notch to Thomas Cerny levels.

Boo!

3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

You’re not on Jim’s naughty list mate, but I’m going to have to decline answering that for the time being due to being out on my works Xmas Do, a bit pished but we won 1-0 against the Well today so I’m a happy buddie X 

Have a great Xmas RB 

You too Jim. Enjoy the night out and may all your hangovers be little ones. 😉

Enjoyed the result today as I had feared the worst before it. And Dundee also helped by their inevitable capitulation. 

Guest faircity
1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Christophe Berra is the worst player I’ve seen at Pittodrie this season. Steven McLean is a very close second.

Forrester must be in the mix too. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Wake me up, before you go go

Who needs Rooney when you’ve got Sam Cosgrove

I do like the festive spirit in the Motherwell bois take on shaking Stevens.

:sing: Snow is falling, all around us, children playing, having fun, ‘‘tis the season of love and understanding, fuck the Celtic and the huns....

:p

7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I do like the festive spirit in the Motherwell bois take on shaking Stevens.

:sing: Snow is falling, all around us, children playing, having fun, ‘‘tis the season of love and understanding, fuck the Celtic and the huns....

😛

Last years was particularly good

Oh I wish it could be Christmas every day, when the Huns come calling and derek decides to stay. 

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Unfortunately our results weren't good when the huns came calling.

Mmmm… so you're a deeply religious person and yet you use the word a derogatory word such as "hun"?

Is this one these sins that Jesus died for?

I'm not religious, but I wouldn't dream about using such a word. Let this be a lesson to you, live life by your own morals, not one set out in a book. (Especially since said book in all murder and incest)

"In 2008, a Celtic fan was convicted of a religiously-aggravated breach of the peace for wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with "dirty horrible huns" on the back."

Edited by Chripper

26 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Mmmm… so you're a deeply religious person and yet you use the word a derogatory word such as "hun"?

I'm not religious, but I wouldn't dream about using such a word. Let this be a lesson to you, live life by your own morals, not one set out in a book. (Especially since said book in all murder and incest)

"In 2008, a Celtic fan was convicted of a religiously-aggravated breach of the peace for wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with "dirty horrible huns" on the back."

Oh dear. Another precious Hun. Fuck the Huns.

In retrospect, I shouldn't really be surprised by a religious person being hypocritical. :rolleyes:

Anyway. 

Back to topic. I'm loving that Aberdeen seem to have picked up some steam, hopefully they can keep it up for the rest of the season and finish top (I'm a dreamer), just gutted that Kilmarnock slipped up. 

Good luck to St Johnstone later today. Rangers away form has been spotty, so hopefully it continues.

Guest faircity
5 hours ago, Chripper said:

It's Christmas, stop being a cunt.

4 hours ago, macy37 said:

Oh dear. Another precious Hun. Fuck the Huns.

I don't think he's a hun, he's just fucking arsehole intent on ruining every thread, yet again the prick brings a separate argument into another thread.

He also needs to look up the meaning of the word hypocrite, he clearly doesn't have a clue what it means because if he did he would realise he is one.