This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 90 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Anyway....

In the season of goodwill our three directors, Billy Bowie, Cathy Jamieson and Phyllis McLeish, have agreed to foot the bill for the offer as a reward to our supporters, who have given superb backing to the team throughout the year.

Killie fans with tickets are asked to keep the stub to redeem this offer at Hamilton’s tea bars while supporters paying at the gate will receive a stub at the turnstile in order to take advantage of this gesture.

Billy Bowie said: "It’s been great to see so many Killie fans travelling to away matches and being so vocal in their support of the team.

"It really makes a difference to the players to have the fans behind them, and we wanted to show that we appreciate our travelling support."

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Because their fans are utter vermin and watching them leave raging is worth every penny.

Same flies, different shite. Fuck ra lotta thum

Don’t disagree with that, although a feeling I’ve had far too rarely.

(letting my mate take the ticket for the 1st leg of the play off is one of my biggest football supporting regrets, 2nd leg was amazing, but 1st leg for the lucky 900 that were there will be up there just behind 1991 for most)

17 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

(letting my mate take the ticket for the 1st leg of the play off is one of my biggest football supporting regrets, 2nd leg was amazing, but 1st leg for the lucky 900 that were there will be up there just behind 1991 for most)

I was at the 2nd leg, right behind the dugout and had perfect view of the Moshni/Erwin incident.

JD's was bouncing before and after.

3 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Because their fans are utter vermin and watching them leave raging is worth every penny.

Same flies, different shite. Fuck ra lotta thum

You’re lot are just as bad, “Utter Vermin” both of you, you live  for each other and basically couldn’t survive without each other.

As previously mentioned 2 cheeks same arse, unlike most non old faces firm fans on here who seem to lean to hate Rangers more than Celtic I disagree with that as I despise you both equally.

Merry Xmas x 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Anyway....

In the season of goodwill our three directors, Billy Bowie, Cathy Jamieson and Phyllis McLeish, have agreed to foot the bill for the offer as a reward to our supporters, who have given superb backing to the team throughout the year.

Killie fans with tickets are asked to keep the stub to redeem this offer at Hamilton’s tea bars while supporters paying at the gate will receive a stub at the turnstile in order to take advantage of this gesture.

Billy Bowie said: "It’s been great to see so many Killie fans travelling to away matches and being so vocal in their support of the team.

"It really makes a difference to the players to have the fans behind them, and we wanted to show that we appreciate our travelling support."

Sorry Mr Humper, what offer are they footing the bill for...../?     

I cant work it out, or i cant see a previous post 

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

You’re lot are just as bad, “Utter Vermin” both of you, you live  for each other and basically couldn’t survive without each other.

As previously mentioned 2 cheeks same arse, unlike most non old faces firm fans on here who seem to lean to hate Rangers more than Celtic I disagree with that as I despise you both equally.

Merry Xmas x 

Survived just fine when they were liquidated. Thanks for sharing your worthless opinion though.

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I'll be honest, I thought Motherwell would get hammered that night. Glad to be proved wrong though.

Biggest regret of my football fan life is not going to Paris for the Faddy game. No idea what I was thinking tbh. Still a glorious night watching it in a pub in Paisley though.

Guest faircity
3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Merry Xmas x 

Agreed. Absolute dregs. 

6 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Merry Xmas x 

Couldn’t survive?

Aye we struggled badly right enough when they died and disappeared.

Any other bits of utter pish you fancy sharing with us?🤔😂

6 hours ago, macy37 said:

Couldn’t survive?

Aye we struggled badly right enough when they died and disappeared.

Any other bits of utter pish you fancy sharing with us?🤔😂

Couldn't survive is hyperbole.

You did close off large sections of your ground (that remained shut the full domestic season, even on trophy day) and only magically reopened 2 seasons back though!

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Couldn't survive is hyperbole.

You did close off large sections of your ground (that remained shut the full domestic season, even on trophy day) and only magically reopened 2 seasons back though!

Your point still stands but the part about trophy day is incorrect

Forever to be known now as the seats of shame.

Edited by Scotland Ever More

13 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I'll be honest, I thought Motherwell would get hammered that night. Glad to be proved wrong though.

Biggest regret of my football fan life is not going to Paris for the Faddy game. No idea what I was thinking tbh. Still a glorious night watching it in a pub in Paisley though.

I was at both...scudding Sevco at Ibrox in a do-or-die match, then Motherwell icon Faddy sending 20,000 Scots mental in Paris...fucking amazing the pair of them.

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Your point still stands but the part about trophy day is incorrect

Forever to be known now as the seats of shame.

The Trophy day against Motherwell under Delia was nowhere near a sell out....trust me, I had to go with my ex as her sister was ill and we were sat right above the GB section in the upper tier.

The full section to my left was covered in banners.

Just checked the crowd - 49,050.

Was the only time I ever caved in and went to a game with her. In hindsight I should have just cut ties there and then haha

Edited by Squirrelhumper

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46637159

Disappointing, but not surprising.

Stephen Robinson gets 3 game touchline ban (plus 2 more suspended).

Really important 3 games over the next week and he can’t do his job on the touchline.

He criticised Craig Thomson after Morellos bought McHughs 1st booking and told him to give his 2nd, applauding approvingly as he did.

(have I ever mentioned Motherwell players are statistically 20 times more likely to get sent off with Craig Thomson as referee? :lol: )

On 12/20/2018 at 7:14 PM, Jersey Jim said:

Merry Xmas x 

Can you be more specific please Jim? Are you talking about despising a football club, company or the support. Or perhaps all of the above? 

I'm interested to know if I'm on Santa Jim's naughty list. 😊