This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 85 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Are Celtic taking these tickets for Ibrox?

Rumours on Twitter they want a net around their fans/bussed in an hour early to protect them! Fuck sake, it's Ibrox not fucking River Plate!

Hibs were literally boxing on the oitch at Hampden boxing with Rangers after owning them at Hampden and never asked for any of that shite!

Ballot being done today apparently, so yes we're taking them.

"They" being the club, not the fans. Nobody wants to have to go to CP first then be bussed in. I dount the club even believe there's much of a safety risk, I expect it's all part of the plan to get the traditional allocation restored.

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Football is nothing without the fans. I think it was jock stein that said that. Rangers are wrong in not allowing the celtic fans to have the broomloan stand. Hopefully they might reverse this daft decision. Maybe by actually asking the fans. Nah, too far fetched. Nobody would think of that 

It's the fans making noise that they've pandered to in reducing the allocation.  If we hadn't been getting our arses handed to us in every OF game for the last 3 years then this wouldn't be an issue.

40 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Ballot being done today apparently, so yes we're taking them.

"They" being the club, not the fans. Nobody wants to have to go to CP first then be bussed in. I dount the club even believe there's much of a safety risk, I expect it's all part of the plan to get the traditional allocation restored.

Aye, I meant the club.

Not spoken to one Celtic fan, including a couple who went to Linfield who think there's a safety risk.

That said, I can't see Rangers doing a U-Turn any time soon.

26 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, I meant the club.

Not spoken to one Celtic fan, including a couple who went to Linfield who think there's a safety risk.

That said, I can't see Rangers doing a U-Turn any time soon.

The only people I know wanting us to reject the tickets don't have a chance of one anyway, or don't actually go to games at all.