This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 82 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

I'm loving the optimism of the Killie fans and it's well founded based on results over the last year. While I hope they collapse like a dodgy sunlounger today it wouldn't be the worst thing for Scottish football if they got a result. Good luck to them 👍

That said, as always, 'mon the hoops! 😁

Edited by slasher

Had this game down as one to look forward to a few months back. Saturday 3pm always helps with that.

Didn't expect Killie to be coming top of the table mind you but always knew it would be a tough game. Sinclair must not start today. I don't like getting on players back but he genuinely is like playing with ten men. 

20 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Izzaguire in for KT today. Forrest back in which is welcome news. 

Brown on the bench too.

I'm assuming Tierney is injured, as he's a big miss for the way Celtic like to play. 

1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Thought his contract was up and he was free agent when he signed for Celtic. Not with any rival?

If i'm wrong i apologise.

A i understand it - even under freedom of contract,  prior club holds registration until such time as new club follows formalities of registration 

Anyways - why they not giving him a game  ?  I forgot he had even signed for Celtic, and had to look up wiki to see he only has plated 1 game 

4 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

A i understand it - even under freedom of contract,  prior club holds registration until such time as new club follows formalities of registration 

Anyways - why they not giving him a game  ?  I forgot he had even signed for Celtic, and had to look up wiki to see he only has plated 1 game 

The same reason the club captain isn't playing? Calum McGregor and Ryan Christie are in excellent form.

That's the same Ryan Christie we signed from a rival btw.

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

The same reason the club captain isn't playing? Calum McGregor and Ryan Christie are in excellent form.

That's the same Ryan Christie we signed from a rival btw.

same player you didn't give a game to for 3 years ?