This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 79 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Congratulations to Mr. Humper and the rest of the Killie fans on going top. We'll see the league leaders on Saturday!

Our manager and players need their baws kicked for that sloppy display. Dreadful team selection and substitutions from Rodgers tonight. Scott Brown caused a lot of our problems tonight with his starting position being way too deep. Fair play to Motherwell but if Clancy does his job properly we'd have been 2-0 up at half time.

Thank you mr slasher think killie will take something from the game on Saturday here’s hoping 🤞 

Aberdeen...

-  if we win our 2 games in hand we will be a point off of (current) top place Killie. (Congrats to them!)

- bids for 'Man Mountain' McKenna will now start at 15M

-  Dandies undefeated v Sevco over the last 4 fixtures. (That includes 2 consecutive clean sheet victories in Glasgow.)

('RenfrewBlue' has already lost our 'Sunshine Appeal' bet with a remarkable 6 points still to play for.)

17 minutes ago, slasher said:

Our manager and players need their baws kicked for that sloppy display. Dreadful team selection and substitutions from Rodgers tonight. Scott Brown caused a lot of our problems tonight with his starting position being way too deep. Fair play to Motherwell but if Griffiths does his job properly we'd have been 2-0 up at half time.

Although your original has some merit, this is probably more accurate.

Just now, theweestevie said:

Lafferty was booked for the same thing (or at least it looked similar from  where I was which was a bit away and through blue tinted specs). Mental eapecially when the same ref didn't think this was a foul at the weekend 

Oh my fucking word. I heard about that, but hadnt seen it. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

The sfa and spfl want two teams back dominating and they'll do anything to get it. It's beyond corrupt but none of the teams will say a word including Aberdeen so they get what they deserve 

And yet they've sent a Rangers player off yet again. How does that fit the conspiracy theory? 

Or Celtics disallowed second goal? 

I don't think the evidence backs up your assertion. 

7 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

And yet they've sent a Rangers player off yet again. How does that fit the conspiracy theory

I don't think the evidence backs up your assertion. 

Dons player sent off in the 33rd minute. :D

12 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

And yet they've sent a Rangers player off yet again. How does that fit the conspiracy theory? 

I don't think the evidence backs up your 

I was being a little facetious with that comment.

Cosgrove should never have been sent off, morelos had to go because he was being, well he was being morelos. He should have been.off on Sunday too by alas not.