This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 76 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

My 'glory hunting' boss hadnt been to Tannadice in years, but decided to go tonight as things were going well. Ah what a night for the twat.

If he was the loud mouth, drunken, self proclaimed tactical genius and annoying bastard sat behind me; thankfully he fucked off at half time.  😡

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Horrendous from United tonight and inexplicable...

The vibrations from this post couldn't have helped...

On 11/29/2018 at 5:33 PM, Jim Beem said:

Feel a bit grubby coming to the aid of Rangers fans here...

Hopefully a lesson learned.

10 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Beat me to it haha.

Be great to see a top flight Ayrshire one though finally.

Definitely.

I'm in my mid 30s and I'm probably the last generation of Killie fans that has any real recollection of playing Ayr in the league. There's boys on my bus who are in their 20s who've never seen us play them in a league game but when I was young it was a every season.

I'd love to see them up, if only to see them head straight back down but it would be a fun season.

First one at RP, if on a Saturday would get guts of 15,000 IMO.

22 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Lights oot at rugby park and killie up 2-0 what’s that wee Lennon been to at half time  😁

Scottish guy from Perthshire I know who was living in the States has moved back to Scotland with his family and has taken his young lassie to her first Scottish game today. He’s a Hibbie and has just posted an image of that. 

38 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Scottish guy from Perthshire I know who was living in the States has moved back to Scotland with his family and has taken his young lassie to her first Scottish game today. He’s a Hibbie and has just posted an image of that. 

Game now eventually finished 3-0 to killie lights went out twice 

Awful result for St Mirren today, just when I thought we might have turned a corner beating the Jambos last week.

Ah well never mind in London out on the lash and off to Arsenal v Tottenham game tomorrow. 

Edited by Jersey Jim

Ormond has taken it a bit too far, but I know what it means. Best footballing team in Scotland; fast, free flowing footballing etc. Said after the derby that they were ordinary and had gone backwards since last season, watching them on Alba tonight, 3-0 flattered them. Eighth in the Premership into December. Media pals are distraught, but they aren't very good.

19 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

Ormond has taken it a bit too far, but I know what it means. Best footballing team in Scotland; fast, free flowing footballing etc. Said after the derby that they were ordinary and had gone backwards since last season, watching them on Alba tonight, 3-0 flattered them. Eighth in the Premership into December. Media pals are distraught, but they aren't very good.

Christ, I’m just on about a fitba’ team. That makes it look like I’m insulting someone. 😂

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Christ, I’m just on about a fitba’ team. That makes it look like I’m insulting someone. 😂

No, you asked how many times  has Lennon’s Hibs team been described as the best thing since the Brazil team of the 70s. To which the the answer is none, none whatsoever. Hence you took it too far. But I think I know what you are getting at I think, they are too often overrated. I didn’t mention or suggest insulting.anyone.

1 minute ago, Pool Q said:

No, you asked how many times  has Lennon’s Hibs team been described as the best thing since the Brazil team of the 70s. To which the the answer is none, none whatsoever. Hence you took it too far. But I think I know what you are getting at I think, they are too often overrated. I didn’t mention or suggest insulting.anyone.

Calm doon pal. I obviously didn’t think anyone had literally said that Hibs were Brazil of the 70s. I wisnae being entirely serious.  🙄