This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 73 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

19 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, strange logic. I get them trying to attract younger fans but it's strange all the same.

Great money maker for a cunning kid. Stand at the gate and charge every independent adult £4. He saves £4 and you make £4. Head straight back out the exit and start again. Everyone's a winner!

3 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Apparently Hibs told the huns they're only getting 1800 tickets for their upcoming match at ER. 

Celtic haven't been told the same (yet) but we play there first. Would be amusing if we get our usual allocation brendan.gif

It would be funny as fuck.Â đŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

It would be quite funny, its been a couple of weeks since Traynor got the crayons out to write another statement

They probably have about a dozen varied saved statements on draft and just change the name of whatever club or organisation pisses them off that week. 

15 minutes ago, Ormond said:

They probably have about a dozen varied saved statements on draft and just change the name of whatever club or organisation pisses them off that week. 

đŸ˜‚

sometimes I find it funny but other times I find it embarrassing for the game up here

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

đŸ˜‚

sometimes I find it funny but other times I find it embarrassing for the game up here

The Rangers board are not daft. They know that they are followed by the most moronic support in Scotland by far. Their choice of words is to appeal directly to these monkeys. 

2 hours ago, theweestevie said:

You're a cruel bastard if your feeding your dog the same quality of food that's at Ibrox. That'd be bordering on animal cruelty.

đŸ˜‚ Very true. To be fair I don't have a dog! 

And I wouldnt feed the Ibrox pies to Ormond, which I think shows how bad they must be. 

The biggest disappointment was during the Commonwealth Games for the rugby 7s they had a different caterer in and the food was lovely. Even had a veggie pie for the wife! 

I had forlornly hoped that Rangers would switch but they went back to Sweeney Todd's Bullshit Burgers and Bollocks pies. đŸ˜¢

45 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

đŸ˜‚ Very true. To be fair I don't have a dog! 

And I wouldnt feed the Ibrox pies to Ormond, which I think shows how bad they must be. 

The biggest disappointment was during the Commonwealth Games for the rugby 7s they had a different caterer in and the food was lovely. Even had a veggie pie for the wife! 

I had forlornly hoped that Rangers would switch but they went back to Sweeney Todd's Bullshit Burgers and Bollocks pies. đŸ˜¢

Cheeky scamp. đŸ˜‚

With everything so sugary here I’d murder for a savoury pie even if it is from the Hunnery.Â đŸ˜‹

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

23/20 for The Famous today. Possibly the bet of the day. Prepare for it to lose as I’ve predicted it now. 

That is a good bet.

We’ve no Carson, Cadden, Dunne or Mchugh today all of whom would start.

Although hoping for a reaction after our 2nd half capitulation at Ibrox.

Edited by sbcmfc

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Cheeky scamp. đŸ˜‚

With everything so sugary here I’d murder for a savoury pie even if it is from the Hunnery.Â đŸ˜‹

Was on a training course with a guy from Barbados that had Been brought up in the States. At breakfast in the hotel because there was no syrup he spread jam on his bacon and eggs. 

Fair gave me the boak! 

5 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Final of the century! Like Celtic playing Rangers in the Champions League final. Second leg today...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/23/river-plate-advantage-copa-libertadores-boca-juniors-buenos-aires

There’s a wee video up on the bbc sports page 50.000 fans turned up for boca  juniors training session nice wee touch from tevez fan runs onto the pitch riot police heavy handed tevez calms things down and gives the supporter his training top