This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 72 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You didn't mention he had learning difficulties at first. In normal circumstances, a 20 year old boy getting upset about a poppy not being on a football top would be something to be ridiculed, let's be honest.

Not it's not, unless you just like having a go at folk. Ridicule is for people who deserve it, like Donald Trump. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yes, cos you've never done that on here!

You can get off the offended bus now, especially given you never said he'd had learning difficulties.

I'm not offended. I'm just reflecting your behaviour back on you. 

If you don't like it, don't behave like that. 

47 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

https://www.stmirren.com/news/matchday/match-reports/2332-match-report-dundee-1-1-st-mirren

Pictures here show all the jerseys without a poppy. Absolutely shameful. They think they're Celtic or something?

I didnt ask about this to have a go. I even said that in my original post. 

I was wondering if anyone knew why, that's all. 

It seemed strange as they've had poppies on the strip before. 

Folk on here are so sensitive. 😀 

15 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I didnt ask about this to have a go. I even said that in my original post. 

I was wondering if anyone knew why, that's all. 

It seemed strange as they've had poppies on the strip before. 

Folk on here are so sensitive. 😀 

Sorry, I know you weren't trying to stir anything. I was just taking the piss out of the general mock outrage that comes Celtics way this time of year. I don't give a shit either way, chief :lol:

4 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Sorry, I know you weren't trying to stir anything. I was just taking the piss out of the general mock outrage that comes Celtics way this time of year. I don't give a shit either way, chief :lol:

Now worries. I didn't think you were being serious but I wasn't 100% sure. 😀 

I am just genuinely interested in why St Mirren did that. Despite what some folk on here think it doesn't bother me. 

I prefer to observe the silence if I'm in a public place when it's held and I wear a poppy but I don't ram it down people's throats. 

Looking forward to Perth on Saturday, just about recovered from Albania and will be raring to go come Saturday.

Looks like we're taking a big support up, got the stand behind the goals and section of the Main Stand. Would love to see us take 1,500 or so up. Been knocking folk back for spaces on our 60 seater for the past week or so and know the other regular buses are full.

Will be a tight game, neither side concedes too many goals but both more than capable of scoring. Could go either way.  

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Club stuff back this weekend. Huge game in Perth. Surely the top two managers in the league for working with huge handicaps compared to other clubs with bigger resources. It’ll be a tight affair. 

Thinking of going up with the Bairn,  any idea the child ticket prices?  

Prop be a boring  nil nil draw........ 😉

18 minutes ago, stocky said:

Thinking of going up with the Bairn,  any idea the child ticket prices?  

Prop be a boring  nil nil draw........ 😉

ADMISSION | Kilmarnock supporters will have the choice of both the North Stand and the north end of the Main Stand.

This fixture is Pay At The Gate

North Stand:

• Adult £23
• >65 £13
• 17-18 £12
• 13-16 £9
• Accompanied U13 FOC (with paying adult/OAP)

Main Stand:

• Adult £24
• >65 £15
• 13-16 £14

Main Stand family deal (turnstile 5 only):

• Family deal (1 adult + max 2 x U13) £16  

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

ADMISSION | Kilmarnock supporters will have the choice of both the North Stand and the north end of the Main Stand.

This fixture is Pay At The Gate

North Stand:

• Adult £23
• >65 £13
• 17-18 £12
• 13-16 £9
• Accompanied U13 FOC (with paying adult/OAP)

Main Stand:

• Adult £24
• >65 £15
• 13-16 £14

Main Stand family deal (turnstile 5 only):

• Family deal (1 adult + max 2 x U13) £16  

Cheers for that Mr Humper......  That has swayed my decision quite decisively to attending....

Do you or @Ormond Know if i went to the North Stand Family price/entry whether we would get to stand with the Killie boys in the north stand? or do they keep familys seperate...

15 minutes ago, stocky said:

Cheers for that Mr Humper......  That has swayed my decision quite decisively to attending....

Do you or @Ormond Know if i went to the North Stand Family price/entry whether we would get to stand with the Killie boys in the north stand? or do they keep familys seperate...

Don't keep them separate. If you pay £23 and get the kid in for nowt in the North Stand then you'll get to sit/stand with the choir etc but if you only want to pay £16 you'll be in Main Stand where there will still be a decent Killie support.

Even at £23 it's a decent price for an Adult and Child.

19 minutes ago, stocky said:

Long time since I was at McD so Squirrel is better than me to ask. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, strange logic. I get them trying to attract younger fans but it's strange all the same.

Aye, I got shafted with that at Mcdiarmid. They had only opened main stand for Motherwell fans and we filled our section so we got put in the family stand behind the goal and charged £23, but was £16 if you have a kid with you. I just presumed it would be £16 or I’d have borrowed a kid in the queue.

:lol:

Commendable encouraging families, but doubt it’s even legal to charge me more than the 3 people sitting next to me paid combined.