This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 70 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Apparently so.

Ironically they have shone a light on a story most folk appear to have missed.

In that case it's nothing to do with the club or the general support. It's the Union Bears that are the absolute bellends. 

I'd be surprised if anyone wasn't already aware of that fact. 

The general support at Ibrox dont even like the wee fannies. Just a group of neds and wannabe hard men. 

Not all banners are checked by the club. I've seen the wee bawbags sneak banners in before. 

Amusingly I also witnessed them being "grassed" up by an older gentleman for doing just that. 

Imagine a wee rat carrying a rucksack whilst slowly being cornered by a couple of halfwit stewards and it'll be like you were there. 😀 

4 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

In that case it's nothing to do with the club or the general support. It's the Union Bears that are the absolute bellends. 

Not all banners are checked by the club. I've seen the wee bawbags sneak banners in before. 

Will the club do anything about it though?

Motherwell banned some of the ‘well bois recently.

Clubs seem to have difficult relationships with these fan groups, they bring noise and colour, but also behave like utter Bawbags at times and presumably cause nothing but hassle behind the scenes with fines etc.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Will the club do anything about it though?

Motherwell banned some of the ‘well bois recently.

Clubs seem to have difficult relationships with these fan groups, they bring noise and colour, but also behave like utter Bawbags at times and presumably cause nothing but hassle behind the scenes with fines etc.

Who knows. Pretty sure it will have been only a few who arranged it and the majority probably didn't know or care about the content. 

Makes it easy to say "it wisnae me" when the time comes. 

Personally I'd ban the lot of the twats. They bring noise but mostly incoherent pish and if I ever find the guy with the loud hailer I'll stick it where he'll no be able to shout into it. 

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Do you not find that embarrassing, coming from cunts who record minutes silences on their phones and did their best to get wee Jim sacked from the BBC?

Fucking fannies man. 

I think you'll find it's two different groups of fannies, rather than the same one. 

Apparently the older ones do the stuff above while the younger ones create support banners for psychos. 

11 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Who knows. Pretty sure it will have been only a few who arranged it and the majority probably didn't know or care about the content. 

Makes it easy to say "it wisnae me" when the time comes. 

Personally I'd ban the lot of the twats. They bring noise but mostly incoherent pish and if I ever find the guy with the loud hailer I'll stick it where he'll no be able to shout into it. 

That has to be one of the most cringey things in Scottish fitba’. The last time I was at the Hunnery would be maybe 6 years ago now and I mind it then. 😂🙈

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

That has to be one of the most cringey things in Scottish fitba’. The last time I was at the Hunnery would be maybe 6 years ago now and I mind it then. 😂🙈

It seriously rips ma knitting! That and the bawbags that take drums in. 

It's a game of football no band practice, utter wallopers. 

Is he the ginger one that always needs a haircut? Always getting wide when on the bevy and getting his cunt punched in outside Kitty's after wandering down from the Toby Jug?

Lloyd cross is another one. Twitter hardman and total shitebag in person. Although to his credit he went to another Huns door when he got called out on twitter, only for the other hun to shite it as well.

Bear on bear action, without the action. 

11 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

One reliable person's truth v one unreliable person's version, as it turned out.

It isn't something that would be recommended. 

We will agree to differ

6 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Apparently so.

Ironically they have shone a light on a story most folk appear to have missed.

Yep hadn't heard about it at all. Imagine grassing someone in for nearly killing yer pal 🙈

47 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Beat me to it. 😀 

Clicked the link and it says the account doesn't exist. Maybe somebody beat me to that too. 😀 

He seems to be one of the main UB boys, no really grassing when he openly admits it on twitter!

The GB seem to be a bit more low profile on social media.