This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 67 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Is it? Personally I find it quite sad. A wee boy showing off in front of folk to get a reaction. I deal with that all the time. It shows the lack of something in the boy. 

The only thing I'm lacking is patience for freaks like you and your poppy obsession, but thanks for the psychology lesson, doctor weirdo.

On 11/7/2018 at 1:03 PM, Scotty CTA said:

That sounds like Shay.

Just unfortunate that him being the subject of racial abuse (from at the time, Celtic's Tonev) has him in some people's bad books.

No actual proof that it happened, could have gone either way, guys just a dick.

On 11/7/2018 at 5:30 PM, Jim Beem said:

Can’t believe this is still open to debate. 😂 Logan is a complete twat. Even his two young sons will confirm. 😀

Correct

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just back from memorial. Absolutely proud to be scots. I had a tear in my eye when flowers of the forest was played. A great crowd of great people. Scotland Forever.

Naw ye didnae

49 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Why at Ibrox and not at say a Kirk? 

I didn't want wakened at 6

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That is even more offensive that the ibrox disaster song. Why oh why do people like you and ormind get a kick out of people dying for our country Canny wait to meet u un albania and we can discuss the history of the scots. I know i will never change your mind as met your type before. The celtic men i know would never stoop to your ior ormonds level. Fuck ye's i am aff for a glenlivet. See the two of y in alabania.

Is this some sort of threat?

If so then I'll be on bus 10 and staying at the All Stars hostel but please be more punctual than the dozen or so cunts who threatened me before Wembley on the TA Facebook page (over poppy shite too funnily enough) cos I nearly missed kick off waiting for them all in the pre match party at the Garage. Still waiting actually 🤣

4 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

If so then I'll be on bus 10 and staying at the All Stars hostel but please be more punctual than the dozen or so cunts who threatened me before Wembley on the TA Facebook page (over poppy shite too funnily enough) cos I nearly missed kick off waiting for them all in the pre match party at the Garage. Still waiting actually 🤣

You weren't threatened by the players by any chance? The fighting talk but failure to show up sounds awfy familiar 😂

48 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

The only thing I'm lacking is patience for freaks like you and your poppy obsession, but thanks for the psychology lesson, doctor weirdo.

Poppy obsession? Amazing the assumptions that peoe make on the Internet, isn't it? 

I was pointing out that quite a few of your posts appear to be designed to generate a negative reaction. It reminds me of the Foster kids we get and how they are desperate for attention, even in a negative way. 

I'm not a Doctor but thanks for the confidence in my ability to analyse. 😀 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Poppy obsession? Amazing the assumptions that peoe make on the Internet, isn't it? 

I was pointing out that quite a few of your posts appear to be designed to generate a negative reaction. It reminds me of the Foster kids we get and how they are desperate for attention, even in a negative way. 

I'm not a Doctor but thanks for the confidence in my ability to analyse. 😀 

Thinly veiled "I'm a foster carer".

We know. I've even said before that I admired you for it.

Maybe it's not just me seeking attention ;)

17 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Craig Thomson in charge too. Hopefully they are tired and they do have some injuries/suspensions, as its inevitable he’ll send off a ‘well player.

2 for 1 Mchugh and the manager sent off (manager who publicly criticised him last season. He’s got both Motherwell v Rangers games since)

Penalty puts Rangers in the driving seat when Motherwell were looking decent.

3-1

im away to wash the car.

:lol:

Seen it a few times and not even sure who it hit, although stream a bit grainy, and I’ve still got tears in my eyes from the commentator saying Tavernier best right back in uk, Walker and Alexander-Arnold got nothing he’s not.

Edited by sbcmfc

9 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Its about time we gave this bunch of hammer throwers an absolute pummeling . Can't believe the ref has actually had the balls to red card one of their players. 

:lol:

You’ll need better bait than that.

Thomson has more than proved he’s willing to send off a motherwell player.

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Kid. U dont know me. I do not threaten people. I am scotland forever. I have been threatened on here when it comes to albania. I laugh it off. I am off the race that knelt in the ring after falkirk.  

5 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Imagine a country where war was considered something negative rather than glorified. 

Countries get threatened and attacked, though.

No one hates wars more than those that have to fight in them.

(My Dad hardly said a peep.)

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Whats a masters degree?

Once a mason reaches the third degree of 'enlightenment' he becomes a 'master' mason.

2 hours ago, Kirk said:

No actual proof that it happened, could have gone either way, guys just a dick.

The tribunal discovered otherwise.

Anyway, here's Shay with my great-nephew a few months ago...

2wg69ew.jpg

A great guy who has suffered racial abuse and continues to suffer slander.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

2 for 1 Mchugh and the manager sent off...

You called a red.

Was it justified?