This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 66 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You're not expected to be at every one Macy. I think you need to calm down. 

The fact this is 100 years since the end of WW1, I think a little extra is fair enough. 

My friends son played at 6am this morning at Ibrox for the commemoration and very proud of him they rightly are. He's a cracking wee Piper. 

Fuck me the Huns are going the whole hog. As I said, total and utter overload. Nobody does it as well as them. 

25 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Ten minutes in and already some fucking incredibly bad refereeing. Deary me.

I think these officials are looking to set a new low standard. Big Dolly should be off and quite a few other yellows have been missed for both sides. 

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Fuck me the Huns are going the whole hog. As I said, total and utter overload. Nobody does it as well as them. 

The piping thing was fuck all to do with Rangers. It was happening all over the country. My friend son's band had asked been given permission. So wind your Hun pish in for a wee minute, eh. 

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So we cant remember the fallen scots in ww1 then because u have a masters degree in history? Ok. U are the man. Stand on and thanks for your interview and cv.

Have you lost the plot today?? 😂

Aye that is exactly what I said word for word...nut case.

16 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The piping thing was fuck all to do with Rangers. It was happening all over the country. My friend son's band had asked been given permission. So wind your Hun pish in for a wee minute, eh. 

What was he doing it at Ibrox for? 

22 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

At 6am?

Yes. Piper from Kilbarchan in Paisley Abbey. One from Kilchoman Islay band at the Port Ellen war memorial plus others that I've seen on social media. 

It was a pipe band thing. 

8 minutes ago, macy37 said:

What was he doing it at Ibrox for? 

As I said in my previous post, his pipe band had asked for permission and he was the one chosen to play. It was heehaw to do with Rangers other than them letting him in for 6am.

11 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Livi continue to confound the expected outcomes. They obviously are well drilled but I think credit should be given to the players too as they are also far better than anyone anticipated. 

7 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

As I said in my previous post, his pipe band had asked for permission and he was the one chosen to play. It was heehaw to do with Rangers other than them letting him in for 6am.

Why at Ibrox and not at say a Kirk? 

Thought Livingston defended very well again today. Helped a lot with our terrible delivery and Scott Sinclair being the equivalent of us playing with 10 men. Our lack of someone who can provide a decent cross ultimately cost us today.

Still top of the league though so you could say it's natural order restored :)