This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 65 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 hour ago, Cove_Sheep said:

From a quick google search:

Thanks Cove but where did you see that? It doesn't really have a source. 

It's also not just a GB thing. 

Not sure if there is such a thing as a definitive source to be fair. 

16 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Far more common based on what evidence? 

I think you'll find that in the very recent past that might be true but over any reasonable measure of time that's just rubbish. 

I don't have the proof either but I'm also not making sweeping generalisations like you. 

We'll agree to disagree then :ok:

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

11am, 12 noon, 2.30, 3pm, 4.30 the list goes on.

And if some cunt blew the bagpipes at the church next door to me at 6am I’d want the cunt kicked in the baws.

Total overload these days.

Poppies falling, all around us, children playing, having fun.

Tis the season, for staunchly remembering, merry War Xmas, every hun.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just back from memorial. Absolutely proud to be scots. I had a tear in my eye when flowers of the forest was played. A great crowd of great people. Scotland Forever.

If we ever get independence you might even be prouder when we stay out of wars created by the Brit war machine.

Imagine a country where war was considered something negative rather than glorified. That's the kind of Scotland I want to live in.

Edited by Scotland Ever More

23 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Brilliant. 😂

Remember come up to me in alabania and call me hun scum. And celebrate the fallen in the first world war. And bring scotland ever more to mock our war dead. Thats a laugh isnt it. We will see how far u get. Couple of scumbags. But wont be the last today unfortunately.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Remember come up to me in alabania and call me hun scum. And celebrate the fallen in the first world war. And bring scotland ever more to mock our war dead. Thats a laugh isnt it. We will see how far u get. Couple of scumbags. But wont be the last today unfortunately.

Shut the fuck up you eejit. 😂

45 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Poppies falling, all around us, children playing, having fun.

Tis the season, for staunchly remembering, merry War Xmas, every hun.

That is even more offensive that the ibrox disaster song. Why oh why do people like you and ormind get a kick out of people dying for our country Canny wait to meet u un albania and we can discuss the history of the scots. I know i will never change your mind as met your type before. The celtic men i know would never stoop to your ior ormonds level. Fuck ye's i am aff for a glenlivet. See the two of y in alabania.

4 minutes ago, macy37 said:

And I missed the remberance pish. Seeing as there’s no bed wetting I take it went ok?

Aye. Remembance is pish. Nice post from the typical. I along with countless others in europe remembered those who gave all kid. But to u and your ilk it is just a load of pish. Stand on. I remember the fallen today. You wont. I am am proud of the scots who fought and died for freedom. U are not. I know plenty celtic men who are disgusted by the likes of u. But u keep your own beliefs along with ormond et al about scottish soldiers. I will keep mines. See u in albania.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye. Remembance is pish. Nice post from the typical. I along with countless others in europe remembered those who gave all kid. But to u and your ilk it is just a load of pish. Stand on. I remember the fallen today. You wont. I am am proud of the scots who fought and died for freedom. U are not. I know plenty celtic men who are disgusted by the likes of u. But u keep your own beliefs along with ormond et al about scottish soldiers. I will keep mines. See u in albania.

Bed wetter one comes along....

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Freedom from what?

I dont call remembering our heroes as bed wettting. U do along with the goon brigade. I call it having respect. If u cannot do that then that is for you and your friends to handle. I am not getting in to an arguement about the fallen 100 years ago with someone like u 3 who are full of bigotry. I am proud of my country and gave a speech earlier. Actually proud of that and introduced the piper for the flowers of the forest. But hey ho. You along with the green brigade who actually hate our own country. Stand in. Scotland Forever.

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

11am, 12 noon, 2.30, 3pm, 4.30 the list goes on.

And if some cunt blew the bagpipes at the church next door to me at 6am I’d want the cunt kicked in the baws.

Total overload these days.

You're not expected to be at every one Macy. I think you need to calm down. 

The fact this is 100 years since the end of WW1, I think a little extra is fair enough. 

My friends son played at 6am this morning at Ibrox for the commemoration and very proud of him they rightly are. He's a cracking wee Piper. 

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I dont call remembering our heroes as bed wettting. U do along with the goon brigade. I call it having respect. If u cannot do that then that is for you and your friends to handle. I am not getting in to an arguement about the fallen 100 years ago with someone like u 3 who are full of bigotry. I am proud of my country and gave a speech earlier. Actually proud of that and introduced the piper for the flowers of the forest. But hey ho. You along with the green brigade who actually hate our own country. Stand in. Scotland Forever.

Bigotry? Talk me through that one please? Go on give it your best shot.

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You're not expected to be at every one Macy. I think you need to calm down. 

The fact this is 100 years since the end of WW1, I think a little extra is fair enough. 

My friends son played at 6am this morning at Ibrox for the commemoration and very proud of him they rightly are. He's a cracking wee Piper. 

It's been getting overkill for years.

I'm pretty sure in England, each club hold a silence at their closest home game to this weekend...

As an aside, why have Livingston gone with English poppies on their kit?