This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 63 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Hibs could of got something had Kamberi squared the ball when Joe Lewis was caught outside the box and McKenna had to sprint toward his own goal line (leaving MacLaren all alone).

I hate it when any of my players are selfish or wasteful, so the Hibees must have been pulling their hair out at that one.

4 hours ago, faircity said:

That's the same Logan that folk were saying they wouldn't have at Kilmarnock etc, aye right ye are. Lowe was excellent too. 

Pity GMS is out of contract in the summer as he is likely to win a decent contract elsewhere on his form do far this season. 

Is Lowe on loan from somewhere? 

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Celtic have ask fans to respect the minutes silence at livingston. We will see how that goes.

I can see why people don't want to remember those who served in the "more recent conflicts" that the British Legion refer to but it isn't a lot to ask to stay silent for a minute or just stay outside until it's over.

If the silence was exclusively for those who served in the world war like it used to be then it wouldn't even be a question.

3 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I can see why people don't want to remember those who served in the "8 recent conflicts" that the British Legion refer to but it isn't a lot to ask to stay silent for a minute or just stay outside until it's over.

If the silence was exclusively for those who served in the world war like it used to be then it wouldn't even be a question.

U make your own excuses. I will remember 100 years. Each to their own.

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

I'm not making any excuses. I'll be silent then bursting into a chorus of 18 Brits as soon as the whistle blows. Thank you for your concern.

Thats nice. Says it all kid. Sing all u like tomorrow about brits being killed. I will just remember the fallen who fought and died for the right for u to sing that in Scotland. Scotland Forever and you have a good sing song during rememberance sunday.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Thats nice. Says it all kid. Sing all u like tomorrow about brits being killed. I will just remember the fallen who fought and died for the right for u to sing that in Scotland. Scotland Forever and you have a good sing song during rememberance sunday.

I will. Especially when we return to the top of the league and Ge55ard becomes just another tarrier bastard on follow follow and Rangers media 😂

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I will. Especially when we return to the top of the league and Ge55ard becomes just another tarrier bastard on follow follow and Rangers media 😂

U keep following follow follow and rangers media. I dont. Paranoid. Parkie ormond and vladimar havent been on todaym they will have been too busy on rangers websites like yersell.

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

What do Rangers have planned for tomorrow ? Heard rumours of the Spice Girls dressed as WW1 soldiers landing on the pitch in a Spitfire. 

That's utter bollocks. Women didnt serve on the front line in WW1 and there weren't any Spitfires. It's just anachronistic pish. 

Plus the pitch isn't long enough for a spitfire to land on. 

I Think Bomber was on the wind up Jim. 😀 

Anyway its going to be a full scale re-enactment of the Battle of the Boyne from what I've seen on my Celtic supporting mates twitter feed. Must be true if the Green Brigade say so. 😉