This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 60 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

15 hours ago, Redz said:

Seriously, what has he done towards Kilmarnock FC or their support that makes you 'angry little men' (To coin a phrase) - On the basis of 'if you can't take it don't give it' (See Kris the Hun) that is.

Numerous times at RP over the years he's acted like a bellend in front of the East Stand for some bizarre reason, think he ;likes to kid on he's semi relevant. Just seems thick as fuck.

15 hours ago, Redz said:

Most of the Killie fans on here appear to have an infectious hardon for all things AFC - WTF is it?

I wouldn't flatter yourself, Aberdeen fans just seem to be a tad more touchy than most fans on here and take everything a bit to seriously. A few exceptions (Cove  etc)

15 hours ago, Redz said:

I'm looking forward to examples of the 'wank stain' & 'wee fud' list though - It's surely extensive...... 

Well last season, I can think of one example when he scored in front of the Aberdeen fans but then went out his way to run the full length on the pitch then run over the stand and celebrate in front of the Killie fans. Bixarre behaviour as he'd been given no verbal the full game and just seemed like he wanted to create some sort of slanging match.

As I said, he's an attention seeking clown. But as others have said, he's not a clever man. He actually makes Boyd appear intelligent.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

:shocked:

Probably not one to air so publicly.

I must admit, I’ve never really noticed Shay Logan in games v Motherwell.

Always plays well against St Mirren.

Took a fair bit of good humored stick from us last month whilst taking throw ins in front of us at Pittodrie, was pishin himself laughing and went out of his way to applaud our support for staying to the end despite us getting humped.

Good guy in my book.

23 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Took a fair bit of good humored stick from us last month whilst taking throw ins in front of us at Pittodrie, was pishin himself laughing and went out of his way to applaud our support for staying to the end despite us getting humped.

That sounds like Shay.

Just unfortunate that him being the subject of racial abuse (from at the time, Celtic's Tonev) has him in some people's bad books.

On 11/6/2018 at 1:08 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Numerous times at RP over the years he's acted like a bellend in front of the East Stand for some bizarre reason, think he ;likes to kid on he's semi relevant. Just seems thick as fuck.

I wouldn't flatter yourself, Aberdeen fans just seem to be a tad more touchy than most fans on here and take everything a bit to seriously. A few exceptions (Cove  etc)

Yet you can only reference one example, which happens to be the same one you have trotted out several times in the past.

You're making that up. I doubt in reality there's very little to separate  the feelings / views of (m)any supporters of any club when it comes to 'their' team.

Cove is rarely here these days and that tweet is 5 months old - It's simply another tedious link for you to trumpet your clear dislike for anything AFC related.

I'm not on twitter and don't 'follow' anyone on any social media platforms. By all accounts SL does look to have the reputation (From comments I've read) of not being quite all there though, I'll give you that. That said, the initial questioning was in relation to on the park.

On 11/6/2018 at 1:11 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Well last season, I can think of one example when he scored in front of the Aberdeen fans but then went out his way to run the full length on the pitch then run over the stand and celebrate in front of the Killie fans. Bixarre behaviour as he'd been given no verbal the full game and just seemed like he wanted to create some sort of slanging match.

As I said, he's an attention seeking clown. But as others have said, he's not a clever man. He actually makes Boyd appear intelligent.

See above.

Perhaps you're correct.

Again you are mixing up on v off the pitch activity - Logan interviews / speaks well generally from what I have seen - Boyd just doesn't.

On 11/6/2018 at 1:13 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Normally it's due to them being decent and a threat, Logan is just a tit. Certainly wouldn't have him at RB for us!

People in glass houses....

19 minutes ago, Redz said:

simply another tedious link for you to trumpet your clear dislike for anything AFC related.

Clear dislike of anything AFC related?!!! Get over yourself, you sound like a Hun. I couldn't care less about Aberdeen, let alone dislike them. Actually quite enjoy my trips up there and usually stay with mates but cheers for the concern.

20 minutes ago, Redz said:

Again you are mixing up on v off the pitch activity - Logan interviews / speaks well generally from what I have seen - Boyd just doesn't.

Nah, he seems like a prick both on and off the pitch.

21 minutes ago, Redz said:

People in glass houses....

haha, you've got me deep, you really have.

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Clear dislike of anything AFC related?!!! Get over yourself, you sound like a Hun. I couldn't care less about Aberdeen, let alone dislike them. Actually quite enjoy my trips up there and usually stay with mates but cheers for the concern.

Nah, he seems like a prick both on and off the pitch.

haha, you've got me deep, you really have.

Give it a rest , you really are fast becoming quite a name caller - Another of your default positions

That's actually borderline juvenile

I'm happy enough to agree to disagree

I've no idea what that means  (My previous reference was in relation to KFC employing cheats)

14 minutes ago, Redz said:

Give it a rest , you really are fast becoming quite a name caller - Another of your default positions

That's actually borderline juvenile

I'm happy enough to agree to disagree

I've no idea what that means  (My previous reference was in relation to KFC employing cheats)

Name calling, cos I said you sounded like a hun? You did, that's not me calling names, that's me saying what you sound like.

KFC employing cheats, you referring to Jones's dive against Dundee?

Edited by Squirrelhumper

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Name calling, cos I said you sounded like a hun? You did, that's not me calling names, that's me saying what you sound like.

KFC employing cheats, you referring to Jones's dive against Dundee?

I thought I'd missed some footballers-in-fast-food-fracas story about being served a few nuggets short of a bucket 

20 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Rangers have appealed Candeias’s 2nd yellow card on the grounds of mistaken identity.

Weird one, as it was a mistake, but not mistaken identity.

I’d say they can’t possibly win, but who knows...

Perhaps it's the only grounds for an appeal, whether accurate or not. 

9 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I really hope you aren't inferring I'm in any way racist?

Never even entered my mind.

(Elements of the Celtic support who believe he lied about being called a "black c*nt".)

Edited by Scotty CTA