This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 47 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

3 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

All the best for the morra scotty from a Killie fan. 

Thank you.

What a kind post. :) 

3 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

Ps scotty god has good things for you today but the best is yet to come 👍

And that's a great spot for an "AMEN!" :ok:

Some Tasty fixtures tonight.....

I fancy Hibs to beat the league leaders

Will Killie end Stevie Gee's home record?   2-1 to Killie 😉

If Hamilton play like they did on Sat, they will beat the Dons  0-1  

I also go for Livi and St Mirren Tonight

And hopefully Dundee will get a point..

Well , bet on the oposite of this if you want to win money, i rarely predict correctly.....

32 minutes ago, stocky said:

Well , bet on the oposite of this if you want to win money, i rarely predict correctly.....

Hearts are going to lose three games this week.

1 hour ago, stocky said:

Saints are back. We’ll win tonight. The best thing that happened to us was getting roasted by Celtic. 

2 big games for Motherwell in next 3 days, St Mirren away tonight and Dundee at home on Saturday.

Less than 4 points from these 2 games will undoubtedly see the calls for the managers head get louder.

I like Robinson, so hopefully he can get a reaction, I actually think a right pumping would almost be a good thing to get said reaction, at the moment, we’re not scoring and losing by the odd goal, which gives the illusion we are close, when in reality we are dreadful with players out of position all over the place to fit a system that isn’t working.

Robinsons slightly industrial style of play and “earning the rite to play football” is all very well when it’s working.

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

2 big games for Motherwell in next 3 days, St Mirren away tonight and Dundee at home on Saturday.

Less than 4 points from these 2 games will undoubtedly see the calls for the managers head get louder.

I like Robinson, so hopefully he can get a reaction, I actually think a right pumping would almost be a good thing to get said reaction, at the moment, we’re not scoring and losing by the odd goal, which gives the illusion we are close, when in reality we are dreadful with players out of position all over the place to fit a system that isn’t working.

Robinsons slightly industrial style of play and “earning the rite to play football” is all very well when it’s working.

Less than 6 points will see the calls for Robinson to go get louder.  His league record is abysmal and the cup runs papered over the cracks of that.  His recruitment in the summer has so far proven to be an unmitigated failure and his tactics and systems aren't befitting of a UEFA pro licenced coach.  

If he starts with 3-5-2 tonight and loses then I reckon there will be loud shouts for him to be gone before Saturday.

37 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Saints are back. We’ll win tonight. The best thing that happened to us was getting roasted by Celtic. 

I cant see Saints doing what Killie, Rangers and Hibs have failed to do, Win in Livvie..   A draw will be the best you can get... 😉

12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Prepare for 0 points this week,.......... however 6 could happen.. 😉

2 minutes ago, BremnerLorimerGray said:

Less than 6 points will see the calls for Robinson to go get louder.  His league record is abysmal and the cup runs papered over the cracks of that.  His recruitment in the summer has so far proven to be an unmitigated failure and his tactics and systems aren't befitting of a UEFA pro licenced coach.  

If he starts with 3-5-2 tonight and loses then I reckon there will be loud shouts for him to be gone before Saturday.

Agree about summer signings.

Appears to have gone for “getting bodies in” rather than improving the starting 11, although I’d give him the benefit of the doubt that most of us wouldn’t have anticipated Taylor-Sinclair being made of glass and utterly useless the hour or so he has been fit.

Dunne being injured has exacerbated the loss of Kipre and Tanner, one of the few creative players on our books hasn’t kicked a ball yet due to injury, so he hasn’t had an easy time of it.

However I agree his persistence with 3-5-2 playing our only “fit”* creative player (Cadden) as a wing back and our most consistent solid performer (tait) at left wing back is strangling the pair of them and will be the undoing of him.

*is Cadden fit, he’s not kicked his arse in about a year, is he burned out or just being killed playing at right back?

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

*is Cadden fit, he’s not kicked his arse in about a year, is he burned out or just being killed playing at right back?

A bit of both I think.  He's been playing every Well game and every Scotland U21 game (including that daft summer tour with the full team) for the last 3 years.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

4pm finish then off to meet the boys for a few pre match pints in town then out to Ibrox, another sold out away end. Could get used to this!

We've got a few injuries that I'm worried about but at least Jones is back.

Hopefully some Zombie bashing on Halloween.

Good luck. This is the only day of the year that fans of anybody other than Rangers feel underdressed. 

11 hours ago, stocky said:

Accht well my predictions not going to plan  at the moment 😉😉

except the Mighty Killie....   Mibee Fingers crossed.....