This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 44 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

20 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Fair play to hearts and good luck to them. I hope they keep this going because nobody else in Scotland will challenge Celtic.

Doing a massive disservice to Killie and Livi to a lesser extent, Killie are only one win from the top of the league same as Celtic with Livi 1 behind. So why are Hearts so special?

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

There’s no bait there, I meant it. Good luck to them.

Fair enough

8 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Doing a massive disservice to Killie and Livi to a lesser extent, Killie are only one win from the top of the league same as Celtic with Livi 1 behind. So why are Hearts so special?

Fair enough

Erm because hearts top the table. I reckon that’s quite special for this point in the season for anytime outwith Celtic. 

Quite possibly one of the worst referring displays I have ever seen from Kevin Clancy. Some of the decisions were ludicrous, 11 bookings and the only two bad tackles in the game by Bozanic and Considine he didn’t even give a foul for. 

You couldn’t help but laugh at some of the decisions that were given for both teams. 

Still very good first half performance and 3 points without a number of key players. 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Fair play to hearts and good luck to them. I hope they keep this going because nobody else in Scotland will challenge Celtic.

Unlike you lot we don't shite going to Glasgow. 

Since 1st January we've won most points.  We might not win it but we'll give iya better shot than Aberdeens pathetic attempts. 

19 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Since 1st January we've won most points.  We might not win it but we'll give iya better shot than Aberdeens pathetic attempts. 

Exactly no bottle what so ever Aberdeen against the ulgly sisters hope you enjoyed your day big man in-laws over from Melbourne travelled on the bus from the burns couple of friends from there know you  👍

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

10 months of playing half decent and the killie fans are all of a sudden full of themselves. 😂😂😂 

as much as I think we are poor this year I’m willing to put a charity bet on if you are.

killie won’t get near 2nd place at the end of the season which is where Aberdeen have finished in their last few “pathetic attempts”

killie still finished below us and we are in a cup semi final, you’re only a few points ahead of us and you were damb lucky to beat us at pittodrie this year.

im not even sure why you replied to me, I was congratulating hearts on a fine start to the season which that dafty ceelo seemed to think was a disservice to other teams. 

By all accounts great atmosphere in Paisley yesterday. Well done Killie for another comeback win. 

Early days but only 5 points separating the top 5, and 3 points separating the bottom 4, could be an exciting season ahead both ends of the table. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

10 months of playing half decent and the killie fans are all of a sudden full of themselves. 😂😂😂 

as much as I think we are poor this year I’m willing to put a charity bet on if you are.

killie won’t get near 2nd place at the end of the season which is where Aberdeen have finished in their last few “pathetic attempts”

killie still finished below us and we are in a cup semi final, you’re only a few points ahead of us and you were damb lucky to beat us at pittodrie this year.

im not even sure why you replied to me, I was congratulating hearts on a fine start to the season which that dafty ceelo seemed to think was a disservice to other teams. 

Read your quote at the top of the page you ignorant prick. You stated Hearts are the ONLY team capable of mounting a challange this season, which means you are dissing EVERY other team, but we all know you only meant Rangers. 

I will bet you £100 for the sunshine appeal you don't finish above Rangers this season. I will donate 50 of it if you get within 5 points so you don't need to use all your giro 

7 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Read your quote at the top of the page you ignorant prick. You stated Hearts are the ONLY team capable of mounting a challange this season, which means you are dissing EVERY other team, but we all know you only meant Rangers. 

I will bet you £100 for the sunshine appeal you don't finish above Rangers this season. I will donate 50 of it if you get within 5 points so you don't need to use all your giro 

“We all know you only meant rangers” really? Do you speak for everyone now? You’re extremely paranoid if you think rangers were in my thoughts

You clearly have a reading problem because I didnt say hearts were capable, I said I hope they would because it would be a shot in the arm for Scottish football, a fantastic story. That’s hope more than anything, Celtic have stepped up a gear the last three weeks so I expect them to eventually make some room between the rest again. 

Im not dissing any team, I’m giving my opinion and congratulating the team that beat mine yesterday.

im honestly not sure where the last paragraph in your post came from, I’m assuming it’s anger and frustration on your part. I wouldnt bet a penny on my team right now because I feel we are regressing, I’ve not came close to thinking or posting that Aberdeen are better than anyone, in fact I’ve said quite the opposite, I said we will get thrashed last week. Your giro comment is pretty laughable, I guess that’s your attempt at making yourself feel superior to me.