This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 32 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

27 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye.  Makes me wonder why Jesus was allowed to call himself, well, Jesus after he died.  But it is only a name.  Get over it Scotty and savour your antichrist team suffering a defeat!! 🤣

See if you have a dug and the dies?

If you then go out and get another dug, same breed, same colour, from the breeder, give it the same collar, feed it the same brand of dug meat out the same bowl, sleep it in the same basket, walk it in the same parks with the same leash and call it the same name as the deid dug, is the new dug still the same dug as the deid dug?

Guest faircity
1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Only going on what the guys that actually play at the top level say. As in the survey last year amongst top level players.  What is your opinion?  You think that they are all wrong and plastic pitches are the way to go?

Will you just shut the fuck up you clown. You really are a grade one bellend. 

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Is it all of the Rangers players that are scum in your objective analysis?  And no one else in Scottish football?  Just Rangers players.

Why are you questioning me, I know what I saw at the end of the game, it was fuckin wrong, walk off and take yer medicine that’s what class does, not act like it’s the end of the night in some scheme pub 

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It's called emotions running high and footballers of all clubs do it.  If they walked off happy I would be annoyed.  Scott Brown yesterday stealing notes from his opposing player and running with it to his manager?  High jinks and high emotions.  Game is flourishing in Scotland this year and I am enjoying it.  Even the defeats.  Cheer up!!

It’s a laugh a minute up here, the official at the game who got the head cut will back you up, all jolly capers,

41 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

A defeat is a defeat and class comes from accepting them.  It is a game of football.

29 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It's called emotions running high and footballers of all clubs do it.  If they walked off happy I would be annoyed. 

Which is it?

20 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

See if you have a dug and the dies?

If you then go out and get another dug, same breed, same colour, from the breeder, give it the same collar, feed it the same brand of dug meat out the same bowl, sleep it in the same basket, walk it in the same parks with the same leash and call it the same name as the deid dug, is the new dug still the same dug as the deid dug?

Luckily our law has actual rules for this stuff, so we don't have to rely on dog parables. 

Edit: this in no way means that I endorse, or have anything to do with, Rolling hills.

Edited by Stu101

38 minutes ago, jcs said:

Why are you questioning me, I know what I saw at the end of the game, it was fuckin wrong, walk off and take yer medicine that’s what class does, not act like it’s the end of the night in some scheme pub 

It’s a laugh a minute up here, the official at the game who got the head cut will back you up, all jolly capers,

The person who threw an object at the official is indeed scum.  Not the players.

29 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

How so?

I suppose because there's no need to dilute 'the lesson' by focusing on specific people where the moral can have a 'universal' application.

An example from the Book of Luke...

11 And he said, “There was a man who had two sons. 12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the share of property that is coming to me.’ And he divided his property between them. 13 Not many days later, the younger son gathered all he had and took a journey into a far country, and there he squandered his property in reckless living. 14 And when he had spent everything, a severe famine arose in that country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to one of the citizens of that country, who sent him into his fields to feed pigs. 16 And he was longing to be fed with the pods that the pigs ate, and no one gave him anything.

17 But when he came to himself, he said, How many of my father's hired servants have more than enough bread, but I perish here with hunger! 18 I will arise and go to my father, and I will say to him, Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. 19 am no longer worthy to be called your son. Treat me as one of your hired servants.”’ 20 And he arose and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him. 21 And the son said to him, Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. I am no longer worthy to becalled your son.’ 22 But the father said to his servants, Bring quickly the best robe, and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet. 23 And bring the fattened calf and kill it, and let us eat and celebrate. 24 For this my son was dead, and is  alive again; he was lost, and is found.’ And they began to celebrate.

25 Now his older son was in the field, and as he came and drew near to the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 And he called one of the servants and asked what these things meant. 27 And he said to him, ‘Your brother has comeand your father has killed the fattened calfbecause he has received him back safe and sound.’ 28 But he was angry and refused to go in. His father came out and entreated him, 29 but he answered his father,‘ Look, these many years I have served you, and I never disobeyed your command, yet you never gave me a young goat, that I might celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours camewho has devoured your property with prostitutesyou killed the fattened calf for him!’ 31 And he said to him, Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours. 32 It was fitting to celebrate and be glad, for this your brother was dead, and is alive; he was lost, and is found.’”

Edited by Scotty CTA

24 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Ha really? never knew that :lol:

" Fables and parables do differ in a couple of specifics, however. The main difference between the two is that fables always use non-human characters to teach their lessons, while parables are always about people "

The stuff you pick up over your life, someone corrected me before when i used it wrong so got to pass it on. :)

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'd just say 'the defendant'.

You would have to swear on the bible mind, so if asked if he was a sevco or Rangers supporter you would have to tell the truth.  No?  If you said sevco the judge would throw it out as they were not playing Livi.  Lawyers would have a field day.  Anyway................  Have a good canadian night.  Tony macaroni's place will be bouncing on the streets of Meadowbank tonight.