This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Feel sorry for Dundee Utd.  After all they did for Rangers they will feel our pain.  Their Chairman was a great help to the Gers so it is with a sorry heart that the Rangers are back and the Chairman will surely know what Karma means now.

As a Dundee fan, get to fuck with this shite.

United did nothing to your club, petty hun crap because they didnt bend over backwards to help, WTF did you expect.

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

Good post. :ok:

Hey you, fuck off.  Thought u were ma pal.  Anyway, glad to see Dundee get a win today.  I don't know how you feel about him Kumnio but I like McCann.  I met him at his son's Communion in Livingston just after he had signed from Hearts to Rangers and he was brilliant company.  Scottish football is in the best shape for years and we should all be happy at that.  I am and going oot in the Borders tonight with wan of ma chicks for a nicht oot in Gala.  Scotland Forever. 

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Hey you, fuck off.  Thought u were ma pal.  Anyway, glad to see Dundee get a win today.  I don't know how you feel about him Kumnio but I like McCann.  I met him at his son's Communion in Livingston just after he had signed from Hearts to Rangers and he was brilliant company.  Scottish football is in the best shape for years and we should all be happy at that.  I am and going oot in the Borders tonight with wan of ma chicks for a nicht oot in Gala.  Scotland Forever. 

You sound as if you frequent the Gluepot!

56 minutes ago, kumnio said:

As a Dundee fan, get to fuck with this shite.

United did nothing to your club, petty hun crap because they didnt bend over backwards to help, WTF did you expect.

There is a difference between bending over backwards and stepping forwards to put the boot in.  Anyway, water under the Brig.  We all move on.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Good post. :ok:

Agreed

it really is incredible how deep the sense of entitlement and hatred goes with some Huns, it’s almost like some of them were born without a fully functioning brain

Edited by vanderark14

32 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

There is a difference between bending over backwards and stepping forwards to put the boot in.  Anyway, water under the Brig.  We all move on.

Dundee United did nothing wrong, they didnt put the boot in, they didnt force you into liquidation, they didnt turn off life support to kill your club.

The huns obsession with them is comical, no one likes us we dont care my hairy arse.

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Dundee United did nothing wrong, they didnt put the boot in, they didnt force you into liquidation, they didnt turn off life support to kill your club.

The huns obsession with them is comical, no one likes us we dont care my hairy arse.

Ha ha.  You are right mate.  That is probably the most ironical song of all.  Fitba rivarly is amazing.  We hate u.  U hate me.  And we don't care!!  We all act like weans when it comes to it though.  I worked beside a wee Well supporter for 20 years and he was the quietest guy you would ever meet.  I saw him at a Motherwell game a few times and he turned in to  an absolute maniac who hated Rangers with a zealous hate I have never seen before.  I am lucky I have never felt like hating a side or their supporters.  Even England. Met many good mates there.  Right, time to go the Gluepot in Galashiels.  Good wee place for a couple of drams and a song about the rolling hills of the borders.

And so the mighty Hearts march on, 5 points clear

of the mighty Hibs, and the mighty Killie tucked in behind them in third.

Who'd have thought the league had so many mighty teams?

Scottish football vibrant!  

Edited by exile

1 minute ago, exile said:

And so the mighty Hearts march on, 5 points clear

of the mighty Hibs, and the mighty Killie tucked in behind them in third.

Scottish football vibrant!  

Correct.  Instead of moaning about things we should be rejoicing (copyright Scotty).  Might not be the best big country but we are the best wee country.  And will punch above our weight again.  Good league this season and the better for it.  Just need McLeish to stand on for Scotland and we will be fine.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Agreed

it really is incredible how deep the sense of entitlement and hatred goes with some Huns, it’s almost like some of them were born without a fully functioning brain

Speaking of hate filled huns that were born without a brain, where is "BlueGaz" these days ?

Are his flute band commitments too heavy or something ?

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Speaking of hate filled huns that were born without a brain, where is "BlueGaz" these days ?

Are his flute band commitments too heavy or something ?

After all his grassing on others he took the huff when he was given a telling off for personal insults. Poetic.

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Feel sorry for Dundee Utd.  After all they did for Rangers they will feel our pain.  Their Chairman was a great help to the Gers so it is with a sorry heart that the Rangers are back and the Chairman will surely know what Karma means now.

😂😂😂 Still utterly tormented by DUFC..........without even having any real  foundation. 

Pleasing. 👍