This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 28 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You have said I personally called you scum. You are a liar.

My only ever personal attack on you was my response back to you after you and your witches coven(copyright Tidier) thought you were smart cunting me off when you knew fine well I couldn’t due to my ban because of you and your pathetic greeting Hun pals on here. 

What did you say you were going to come up to my face and say in Albania?  Or am I lying?  You forget kid that the things you print on here are here forever.  Or am I lying?  Remind us what you said you were going to come up to me in Albania again kid?  Or was your account hacked ?

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What did you say you were going to come up to my face and say in Albania?  Or am I lying?  You forget kid that the things you print on here are here forever.  Or am I lying?  Remind us what you said you were going to come up to me in Albania again kid?  Or was your account hacked ?

You had consistently said on here that guys say stuff that they would never say to another in person. I called you out on that. You obviously know nothing of my nature.

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

You had consistently said on here that guys say stuff that they would never say to another in person. I called you out on that. You obviously know nothing of my nature.

Well lets put it to the touch.  You have called me scum on here behind a keyboard.  Lets see you call it to my face.  Consistently.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Well lets put it to the touch.  You have called me scum on here behind a keyboard.  Lets see you call it to my face.  Consistently.

I’ve called your fans scum. They are. 

You came on here once again under your latest alias with the sole purpose of agitating others with your absolute bullshit. Fine you know it. You are going on ignore with Kimba. Take care Ron. 

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

I’ve called your fans scum. They are. 

You came on here once again under your latest alias with the sole purpose of agitating others with your absolute bullshit. Fine you know it. You are going on ignore with Kimba. Take care Ron. 

That's the best way to lose an argument Ormond.  Put me on ignore.  Why don't you just put your hands up and surrender?  You are wrong to call the Rangers guys on here scum.  You should take a leaf out of Big Ramy's book   (although he is in hiding just now}.  Ormond I know Rangers fans are shit, hence why I stopped going years ago.  But I am still a supporter of the club.  Same as the guys on here.  Lighten up !!!

51 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That's the best way to lose an argument Ormond.  Put me on ignore.  Why don't you just put your hands up and surrender? 

I feel like any answer to that question would start your feet tapping.

:lol:

Ormond, you’re generally a decent poster, don’t know why you let this guy get under your skin so much.

33 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I feel like any answer to that question would start your feet tapping.

:lol:

Ormond, you’re generally a decent poster, don’t know why you let this guy get under your skin so much.

He has one sole purpose. To talk constant bullshit. The mods choose to nitpick who they want to call to account based on their own preference rather than the rules. RH is allowed to destroy every thread with the garbage he spams and he’s never pulled up for it. It’s clear to see and is the reason why more than me have thrown him on ignore. 

Edited by Ormond

19 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Who is his Fermer??  Ha ha.  Life is about fun pal.  Good to see you back.  One thing I have learned on here is you have to have a thick skin!!  Scotland forever.

Hi fermer.

We'll continue where we left off....

Did you know that John "bomber" Brown is a stinking, rancid bigot ?

12 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

He's an absolutely vile human being with a furious hatred of anyone who belongs to one certain faith.

A bit like yourself then.  Tell me, how long's it going to be this time until you get called out for your shite and go and hide under the bed for six months?

Just now, aaid said:

A bit like yourself then.  Tell me, how long's it going to be this time until you get called out for your shite and go and hide under the bed for six months?

Go ahead and report me then big boy.

We should have a nice, long, steamy shower together sometime aaid :wub: