This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 25 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Lets hope for wins for Killie and St Johnstone tomorrow.

Although i expect Rangers too win, hopefullt a European Hangover, Celtic will struggle at Rugby park European Hangover or not...

Will make the table more interesting. 

Thought Hearts would have won today. 

Poor from Hearts yesterday, all a bit flat. Missed Ikpeazu, and Levein tried a couple of things that didn’t work, but still created more than enough chances to win. Livi seemed more up for it, certainly in the first half, and wouldn’t begrudge them a point. They beat Hibs a couple of weeks back and deserve their league place. They are well organised and fight for everything, teams that beat them will have to earn it. They won’t roll over like a couple of other teams in the Premiership.

Edited by Pool Q

Well done Celtic for not freshening up the squad this year even though its been blatantly obvious to every Celtic fan from the off that new faces were needed , the only thing to take from this season is the fact rangers fans think there back n they’re still below us and we’ve been shite

Edited by jcs

Very disappointing from Celtic but let’s give some credit to Kilmarnock. They played well and Clarke got it spot on.

If the board can’t see now they've badly fucked up by not replacing those who left as an absolute minimum then they never will. Standing still this year would’ve been ill-advised in the grand scheme of things and looking towards the next 3/4 years but even that would’ve been preferable to the clear backwards direction they’ve taken us this summer.

I think the best we can hope for is to somehow hang in there until January and then strengthen as best we can. But January is a notoriously difficult window to strengthen well in.

I can see Rodgers deciding he’s had enough. If the board won’t back him and show faith in him (and I think he’s earned that at Celtic) why would he want to hang about?