This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

It’s been hours since the game in Perth and Dandydunn or Vanderark huvnae mentioned Saints booting the shit out of the Dons. What’s going on? 😂

Likewise your first post for ages without a mention of your hatered of huns 😁

Guest faircity
1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Correct Bonzo.  He has threatened me to come up to my face in Albania and spout his sectarian pish.  I am looking forward to that.  At a Scotland trip.  We will see how he gets on.

That's twice you have openly goaded and challenged Mr Ormond on here. Out of order if you ask me, almost as if you are trying to provoke him. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Correct Bonzo.  He has threatened me to come up to my face in Albania and spout his sectarian pish.  I am looking forward to that.  At a Scotland trip.  We will see how he gets on.

Sectarian? Away and talk pish elsewhere ya fanny. I told you I’d call you a fat Hun cunt to your face. Nothing sectarian about that.

13 hours ago, Ormond said:

It’s been hours since the game in Perth and Dandydunn or Vanderark huvnae mentioned Saints booting the shit out of the Dons. What’s going on? 😂

Better things to do mate, I didn’t even know the score till late yesterday. I don’t pay the same attention as before but I’m sure your lot were playing hoofball and kicking our boys all over the park😜😜

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Better things to do mate, I didn’t even know the score till late yesterday. I don’t pay the same attention as before but I’m sure your lot were playing hoofball and kicking our boys all over the park😜😜

👍😎

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Probably 101% accurate 👍🏽

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Probably 101% accurate 👍🏽

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Now that this is out of the way, can we get back to Hun bashing now? 😄

We better not, the precious among them might start crying and running to the mods again. 

FFS, all this bollocks reminds me of Rossy and Slasher a while back.

Don’t think we ever saw Rossy on here again, can only assume Slasher chibbed my sheepy mate.

Does anyone actually know how that panned out? 

Since I  love bet are we running a book for the Albania altercation?

£20 on the Saintee please. 

18 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Does anyone actually know how that panned out? 

Rather than have the 'challenge' grow to the point of having more that just two people gather (which wouldn't have been good) I asked Rossy to take the high road.

Best for everyone, I think.

Kevin Clancy and his entourage were once again appalling at Ibrox.  

Morelos is clearly onside for one of the disallowed goals.  As the balls played, the Dundee defender is behind Candeias and Morelos.  

VAR for me.  

Edited by Debian

23 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I see Kenny Miller is to appeal his red card.

Surely best case it’s downgraded to a yellow, which would’ve been a 2nd yellow anyway...

I don’t think Miller meant to ‘do him’ but its a red card.  Futile attempt, probably just McCann and Miller channeling their inner Hun by appealing. 

47 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I don’t think Miller meant to ‘do him’ but its a red card.  Futile attempt, probably just McCann and Miller channeling their inner Hun by appealing. 

Yeah, think it was him being too keen rather than malicious, but as you say, probably a red.

I was more alluding to the point, if it gets downgraded to a yellow is it still a red anyway??