This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

27 minutes ago, faircity said:

Id love to have seen the Rangers fans reaction to Hartley celebrating his late equaliser. Warm ripples of applause, embracing each other with genuine warmth and joy and smiling broadly in the knowledge  that they were present at that time to share another human beings moment of delight. 

I missed the last 5 minutes but heard it in the car, so didn't see the reaction but I'm sure your description is 100% accurate. 😉

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

TBH there's nowt wrong in my book with a bit of spontaneous abuse of an opposition goalscorer.  I may even have flicked the vicks myself when the big man scored for Hearts on Saturday.

I just don't get that. They're doing what they are paid to do. It's my teams defence, or lack of, that get me annoyed. 

Or the dodgy refs. 

A bad challenge might have me a bit annoyed but to be fair it would need to be really bad, as that was my only skill when playing. 😳

And even that normally only gets me upset if the ref does nothing. 

13 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

What point are you trying to make? Scotty appears to watch every game a team he doesn't support plays. 

I watch any Scottish football that I can.

Anyway... bet update...

Looks like your charity is going to cash in.

Sevco need to get at least 2 wins and a draw from the three remaining games v the Famous in order for you to achieve at least 8 points and win.

Saying that's unlikely would be an understatement.

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Anyway... bet update...

Sevco need to get at least 2 wins and a draw from the three remaining games v the Famous in order for you to achieve at least 8 points and win.

We shall see Scotty. 😀 

Admittedly if you've got all the refs helping you with dodgy red cards then maybe you're onto a winner. 😉

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Anyway... bet update...

Given Rangers won 3 and drew 1 against Aberdeen last season, and they couldn’t beat 10 man Rangers this season I wouldn’t say it’s that unlikely at all. In fact recent history points to exactly the opposite. 

9 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Sons of strewth...

IMG_2005.thumb.jpg.a179f88639e8d07a9fdf8

😂😂 is that the mob run by former ‘Number 1 Casual’ and slavering drug addict Sandy Chugg ? 

Also, nobody else think that when the lassie calms down and takes of her Motherwell gear she’s probably not a bad (middle aged ) looker 😀

Edited by Jim Beem
Sorry, just read slashers post 😂😂

10 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Horrible grassing hun scum. Poor woman could be in trouble with her employer after that. 

She shouldn't be of course but you never know.

the statement makers know full well they have an element in their support that will go after this woman. Where she works, where she lives, what school she went to.

Celtic were rank yesterday, very passive, little creativity and zero intensity, although this isn't a sudden issue, a number of games last season at home were the same. We desperately need new bodies and this centre half debate has moved on at such a pace that we seem to have completely forgotten that we are in dire need of at least 1 more midfielder and a right back. Quite how we find ourselves starting another season with lustig at right back borders on negligence.

There's only two ways a team in our position can lose a league title and thats complacency and a complete lack of ruthlessness when it comes to moving on players that are not good enough anymore. The latter has been on display for a few years, if the former starts to creep in then someone could catch us.

3 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Horrible grassing hun scum. Poor woman could be in trouble with her employer after that. 

She shouldn't be of course but you never know.

3 hours ago, Big Col said:

the statement makers know full well they have an element in their support that will go after this woman. Where she works, where she lives, what school she went to.

I’d imagine that was kind of the plan, to at least start a blue mail campaign (is that what we call it? I feel like I’ve heard that before in reference to the keyboard warriors of Govan) but instead the guys an absolute laughing stock even with most of his own support.

I hate that culture where folk end up with their liveliehood under threat because folk hound them and their employer, all because they got a bit carried away at the football. If they’ve done something bad, ban them from the ground, fair enough, but don’t try and ruin their life because they did something daft!

14 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I know who Scotty is...

Everyone knows.

(I tell them... Scott Paterson.)

One of the few that uses real name, location, and photos.

6 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Given Rangers won 3 and drew 1 against Aberdeen last season, and they couldn’t beat 10 man Rangers this season I wouldn’t say it’s that unlikely at all. In fact recent history points to exactly the opposite. 

I don't think you believe that one bit.

I'll offer you the same (charity) bet.

(And the only reason for not accepting would be... ?)

15 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

😂😂 is that the mob run by former ‘Number 1 Casual’ and slavering drug addict Sandy Chugg ? 

Also, nobody else think that when the lassie calms down and takes of her Motherwell gear she’s probably not a bad (middle aged ) looker 😀

Related image

Image result for craig houston sandy chuggImage result for craig houston sandy chugg

On 8/26/2018 at 7:30 PM, vanderark14 said:

I Came on here to read about the weekends action but I can see it’s the usual hun children throwing their toys out of their prams, accusing others of hatred when it’s they themselves who are full of it.

honestly I’ve got a three year old nephew who behaves better than the likes of Renfrew and rolling.

Anyway, by all accounts we were lucky to get a draw yesterday but it’s sort of pleasing to see us get points on the board without playing at our best, easter road is no easy place to go. Hopefully we kick on from here. Still undefeated and on a par with the huns who are apparently back 😂

has McCann been sacked by Dundee yet? He seems to be hated by everyone 😂

I wouldn't agree with that.  McInnes went into game management mode and was happy to sit back and try to contain Hibs.  It's brutal to watch but after 80 minutes, I couldn't see Hibs scoring!  After they did equalise, we played like we should have been playing for the entire game and looked like we wanted all three points again.  Hibs look poorer than last season.  I don't think we can be......  We really missed Wright's pace yesterday.  However, if he's going to be injury prone, we need another quick winger in the squad.  Dallas was embarrassingly bad.