This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Honestly have the huns on here been on the roids?

their tantrums have gone up to the highest levels. 

Please point out a tantrum about this result? 

From what I've read we all think the same thing. We were pretty lucky to get away with the point. 

Bad decision making by the manager and Taverneir were the main culprits, but we just didn't play well enough. 

Hopefully the kick up the backside we need for Thursday. 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I Came on here to read about the weekends action but I can see it’s the usual hun children throwing their toys out of their prams, accusing others of hatred when it’s they themselves who are full of it.

honestly I’ve got a three year old nephew who behaves better than the likes of Renfrew and rolling.

Anyway, by all accounts we were lucky to get a draw yesterday but it’s sort of pleasing to see us get points on the board without playing at our best, easter road is no easy place to go. Hopefully we kick on from here. Still undefeated and on a par with the huns who are apparently back 😂

has McCann been sacked by Dundee yet? He seems to be hated by everyone 😂

What point are you trying to make? Scotty appears to watch every game a team he doesn't support plays. 

He hates them enough to never use their real name and couldn't say any thing positive about them if he tried. 

I'd say that's getting obsessive, but I was actually just yanking his chain. Do you always need smileys before you get the fact it's banter? 

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

There’s something about the TAMB and the Huns making a total James Hunt of themselves that keeps me coming back. 

👍😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂

I used to be the same but it got old, I’ve got almost all of them on ignore now, I only see what others quote.

13 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

FFS - get a grip will you. There's no need for any of that round here.

What u talking about Barney?  Light hearted banter mate.  I know who Scotty is and would never say a bad word.  Yes, sometimes my jokes are pish!  Never said a bad word about anyone on his board,  no matter how provoked!  I came on yesterday and congratulated Scottish football.  It was a great game at Fir Park yesterday and I enjoyed watching it.  I haven't seen any Rangers man on here complaining about yesterday.

57 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Sons of strewth...

IMG_2005.thumb.jpg.a179f88639e8d07a9fdf8

That statement is just as childish as the woman's reaction. 

This country contains some weird, pathetic freaks. 

I can honestly say I don't direct any abuse onto the pitch, other than to question the referee's eyesight or mental stability. 

I'd be more likely to be annoyed with my teams defence for letting the goal in. 

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

There’s something about the TAMB and the Huns making a total James Hunt of themselves that keeps me coming back. 

👍😂😂😂

Funny I've not seen that happen on this thread, this weekend. 

I think you and Vanderark are seeing what you want to see and not what's really there. 

30 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

I think rangers will get knocked out of Europe this week. Russia is not an easy place to go and I'm not sure 1-0 will be enough for them to hold on to.  

It will definitely be tough. And if we defend like yesterday we'll get humped. 

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I can honestly say I don't direct any abuse onto the pitch, other than to question the referee's eyesight or mental stability. 

Kyle Lafferty is a particularly dislikeable player.

I’m sure Dougie Imrie, Leigh griffiths or the likes would illicit a similar reaction.

I think sections of the Rangers support need to realise it’s not “all about the Rangers”

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Most of the replies from Rangers fans even say they’ve made a dick of themselves with that post.

:lol:

To be fair, they look that bad normally. This makes them look like petulant 5 year old. 

I'd imagine that the wifey in question was probably getting plenty from her friends and family already. If I knew her I'd rip the mick for quite a while based on her reaction. 🤣

But she's no worse than what you see in every football crowd everywhere. 

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Kyle Lafferty is a particularly dislikeable player.

I’m sure Dougie Imrie, Leigh griffiths or the likes would illicit a similar reaction.

I think sections of the Rangers support need to realise it’s not “all about the Rangers”

Yep, there's players folk just love to hate but it's the same the world over. 

I'm sure Mr Hartley was warmly welcomed by the Rangers fans when he equalised yesterday. 🤔

19 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Most of the replies from Rangers fans even say they’ve made a dick of themselves with that post.

:lol:

I can rarely think of a post where they don't make a dick of themselves to be fair.  

Decent game at Easter Road Although both teams look poorer than last season, there were a  Number of players missing and I suspect some additional signings to come for both.

Dallas was shocking, really bad. Totally lost control of the game.

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

TBH there's nowt wrong in my book with a bit of spontaneous abuse of an opposition goalscorer.  I may even have flicked the vicks myself when the big man scored for Hearts on Saturday.

Guest faircity
On 8/23/2018 at 6:03 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

See my post back to Squirrelhumper. From what I've seen it is partly footwear and partly old injuries flaring back up. 

There isn't the same shock absorption on astro when you're running so that has to be part of it too. 

If the pitch isn't properly maintained it alsoakes it much worse. 

Id love to have seen the Rangers fans reaction to Hartley celebrating his late equaliser. Warm ripples of applause, embracing each other with genuine warmth and joy and smiling broadly in the knowledge  that they were present at that time to share another human beings moment of delight.