This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Instead of a football forum for a good debate this is an avenue for some to vent their hatred against one team.  Don't know why we bother replying sometimes.  But hey ho.  We have broad shoulders.

Non TA fitba is a forum to discuss the merits and the sheer bawbaggery of our domestic clubs. Unfortunately your disgusting organisation repeatedly falls into the latter time after time again. You want us to just ignore it like your club does?

Hibs now selling tickets in South (away stand) for the Aberdeen game.  Dons have sold out 1,900 allocation, so we are looking at 18,000 as it stands, expect this to be close to another 20k crowd at Easter Road come Saturday.    Unreal how days have changed since the cup winning season at Easter Road.  Good times.

1 hour ago, giblet said:

Hibs now selling tickets in South (away stand) for the Aberdeen game.  Dons have sold out 1,900 allocation, so we are looking at 18,000 as it stands, expect this to be close to another 20k crowd at Easter Road come Saturday.    Unreal how days have changed since the cup winning season at Easter Road.  Good times.

I was under the impression we got 2,400 tickets and had sold them all? 

46 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I was under the impression we got 2,400 tickets and had sold them all? 

Saw it was 1,900.  Stand holds 4k so maybe you got another section as well.  Should be a good atmosphere.  Still smarting after the 0-1 game last year with GMS goal.  He tore Stevenson a new one that day.

39 minutes ago, giblet said:

Saw it was 1,900.  Stand holds 4k so maybe you got another section as well.  Should be a good atmosphere.  Still smarting after the 0-1 game last year with GMS goal.  He tore Stevenson a new one that day.

Would be excellent to get a complete sell- out. I'm looking forward to this one more than I have any game in donkeys. 

16 hours ago, giblet said:

I got the option of tickets for the top or bottom tier and that was a couple of weeks ago.....

7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Shots fired by Peter Hartley ahead of the ‘well v Rangers game on Sunday.

:shocked:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45281728

Did some walloper from Motherwell not say something a bit controversial prior to a Rangers game last season?  If the likes of Scott Brown or Lafferty said something like this people would be calling for their heads.

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Did some walloper from Motherwell not say something a bit controversial prior to a Rangers game last season?  If the likes of Scott Brown or Lafferty said something like this people would be calling for their heads.

I think it was him the last time too.

Without context what he’s said is out of line, Id like to think what he was meaning was the whining and moaning coming from Rangers and the media after that game was funny rather than the boy getting a broken nose, but that’s not a very good headline.

If you remember even Brendan Rodgers (who doesn’t talk about other teams...) jumped on that band wagon.

8 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

We can just leave that up to Killies shite pitch :ok:

Injury prone player get's injured.

Shock horror.

If the pitch was that bad, how come we don't (and never have had) a silly injury list since it was laid?

We train on it every day, so surely we should be like the walking wounded?

I'd prefer a grass pitch but blaming it for every injury that occurs on it is just tiresome.

The mock outrage that this has caused has me kinda hoping we keep it next year.

Will say a we prayer next week for the brave 11 huns that have to play in Russia on a similar surface. May god have mercy on their soul.

On 8/21/2018 at 5:38 AM, Parklife said:

Don't think anyone has ever denied that songs mocking Ian Durante are sung. 

Anyone singing a song celebrating the ibrox disaster is an absolute cunt. Thankfully that's a very, very rare occurrence. Limited to about 10 dickheads 4 or less times a season. 

They used to be widely sang, around the turn of the Millenium.

It had died out before I had stopped going regularly a few years back.