This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Just now, Debian said:

Wee Alfredo has been excellent here.  

Whit game are you watching, he's been handed 3 goals and done fuck all else but moan, if I was rangers and someone else offered anything over 3 mil id take it and run. Rangers are utter shite btw, killie have just been worse

Just now, Kirk said:

Whit game are you watching, he's been handed 3 goals and done fuck all else but moan, if I was rangers and someone else offered anything over 3 mil id take it and run. Rangers are utter shite btw, killie have just been worse

😂😂😂

Yer a slabbering mess.  This has been a cracking game - 3rd goal was great play and a great ball from Tav. 

I'll gladly be this shite all season 😘

9 minutes ago, Kirk said:

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Debian said:

😂😂😂

Yer a slabbering mess.  This has been a cracking game - 3rd goal was great play and a great ball from Tav. 

I'll gladly be this shite all season 😘

Aye 3rd goal was better but killie just stood off them ffs, if you genuinely think that's a good performance you're mad. Killie defence has been rank.

7 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Aye 3rd goal was better but killie just stood off them ffs, if you genuinely think that's a good performance you're mad. Killie defence has been rank.

So your post before was shite then.  Cheers 👍

16 minutes ago, Kirk said:

:lol: nah...

2 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Should have been a lot more. Gerrard definitely getting more out of his players.Halliday for one. 

Absolutely.  Still a long way to go, but we are so much better already compared to last season. 

Bitter Kilmarnock fans on here today 😂.

Rangers are getting better with every game. It's a joy to watch the bears this season playing nice football and back to disposing of diddy teams.

Edit to say - that pitch is truly awful and has no place in top flight football. 

Edited by GRBear

11 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Bitter Kilmarnock fans on here today 😂.

Rangers are getting better with every game. It's a joy to watch the bears this season playing nice football and back to disposing of diddy teams.

Edit to say - that pitch is truly awful and has no place in top flight football. 

Leave the pitch alone, it is older than your club!