This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

10 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

We went there after the game at Wembley, wasn’t as scary as I’d expected. Would’ve gone in the away end, but had to be away sharp for flight home. Felt that would’ve given the full “millwall away” experience.

:lol:

Good luck...

Im meeting a pal in an hour for a rake round borough market and weve got tickets for the main stand, so not quite the normal away game experience for me. Im looking forward to Lampard and Morris warm welcome from the home fans. 

3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

League cup today.

Hopefully Saints can give the Dons a better game than the Scottish cup game last season. I fear the worst tho.

Dons should find out whether or not they've signed a reliable goal scorer in Wilson.

Logan, Hoban, Reynolds, and McKenna remain out.

Ball filling in.

Looking for Gleason to step up.

25 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

My fears look justified 

Hate to say it Jim but 3-0 completely flattering St Mirren at the moment. GMS and Wright looking very good. Your left back is going to need to sit down in a dark room after this. 

16 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

We went there after the game at Wembley, wasn’t as scary as I’d expected. Would’ve gone in the away end, but had to be away sharp for flight home. Felt that would’ve given the full “millwall away” experience.

:lol:

Good luck...

About as hard as my last shite. Sick of reading about “pwoppa notty” English Jessies. 🙄

5 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Hate to say it Jim but 3-0 completely flattering St Mirren at the moment. GMS and Wright looking very good. Your left back is going to need to sit down in a dark room after this. 

🙁 Myself and Marky who posts on here travel over from Jersey to Wick ( via Inverness ) once a year to see Academy along with 2 of our mates from London  (our mates the Wick chairman ) this year our trip is the beginning of October which sees Wick away to Turriff, it coincided that Saints are away to your boys that day, I’ve already booked a train and bombed out the trip to Turriff to head to Aberdeen, I think I may reconsider that after today and go see Wick instead 😳

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

🙁 Myself and Marky who posts on here travel over from Jersey to Wick ( via Inverness ) once a year to see Academy along with 2 of our mates from London  (our mates the Wick chairman ) this year our trip is the beginning of October which sees Wick away to Turriff, it coincided that Saints are away to your boys that day, I’ve already booked a train and bombed out the trip to Turriff to head to Aberdeen, I think I may reconsider that after today and go see Wick instead 😳

Come down, we’ll make a day of it :)